Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

"Sandy" Area Hunters

Old 11-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default "Sandy" Area Hunters

First of all hope you are all OK. I am sure this is not the ideal place to post this but it is one of the most looked at ... so .... us ol' Southern boys (the utility that I work for) have sent over 2200 folks up your way, fully equipped and expert at what they do. About 650 of these folks have already put in 2 full, 16 hour days and will remain in a 12-16 hour day mode for the duration .... until the job is done. Y'all just hang tight and be patient. There is an incredible amount of over head line mileage down and with the 1000's of trees blocking roads, the crews are having to cut their way in to a lot of work locations.

Many of you still have a week or more of power outage yet, but my reports are that repairs are moving at a good clip and in an organized fashion. Keep these folks in mind. This work is hazardous enough in the best of conditions and they have families at home just like yours. Give 'em a big welcome ()when they show up. It helps!
Old 11-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey thanks for your help, the work the guys are doing is great and progress is being made, the problem is gas, not that we have a shortage of it, just getting it to the stations.