Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Whats a Good Buck or Doe Decoy ?? >

Whats a Good Buck or Doe Decoy ??

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Whats a Good Buck or Doe Decoy ??

Old 10-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

Question Whats a Good Buck or Doe Decoy ??

I have been thinking about buying a Buck or Doe decoy to use this season.. I have had a few bucks that just would not come in to my grunting, rattling and doe bleating probably cause they never saw the deer that was making the noises.. So I figured a buck or doe decoy would bring them on into bow range..

Never used a decoy before so I was wondering what has everyone used and what ones do you like and dont like ???
Old 10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
Fork Horn

I don't like using them. Seems to scare off more deer than they attrack in my experience. Also, I could see road hunters shooting at one where I have a stand only bout 400 yards from the road.