Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Absolute hog

Old 09-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Fork Horn

Default Absolute hog

We were on our way to the bar one night during our bow camp. Shined one field about less than a mile down from my land and saw this guy.

Pictures are from my iphone, sorry I did not have the camera with, it was very upsetting. For the video(the smaller last one, click on it), please make it full screen size. We did not see him on my cameras or in the woods last year, and if someone in the valley would have shot it, we would have heard. He could be pushing 190 no problem this year.

Old 09-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Fork Horn

Tough to tell on his score, but his he sure does have a huge body.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

He is a brute for sure
Old 09-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

That is an awesome deer !! I hope you get a crack at him! Here in Tennessee, you get caught spotlighting deer, you can wind up with a severe fine and loss of your hunting privileges for a year !! That is spotlighting in any form, headlights or whatever.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Spike

Great buck. I wish they got that big here.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Spike

He's a big guy alright. It's funny that they all seem to have an extra sense and show up when we're unarmed. Hope you get to take a crack at him because he sure would look nice on a wall somewhere.