Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Age of this Buck

Old 08-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Fork Horn

I would say 3.5
Old 08-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Spike

nice buck, as far as a food plot gos i would put one in you might nott get the growth but if nothing else it will help hold him on your land witch would give him a better chance of making it till next year. it also will bring other deer to your aira you might see bucks that you have never seen befor.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:37 AM
Fork Horn

If you don't think the neighbors will shoot him, let him walk...he will be a beast next year...

Cheers/bg
Old 08-27-2012, 11:58 PM
Spike

I would say 2.5. It all depends on where you live and how big your hunting area is. If you think he will hang around a few years I would say wait. If you are in an area with heavy pressure you might as well take him yourself. He is a fine buck even if he is still young. The meat will be quite tasty.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shoot him. He has a good rack, and if he's only 2.5 he'll be pretty tasty. Win win.