Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

need place to hunt!

Old 07-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Spike

Default need place to hunt!

I am looking for a club near N. Central FL for still hunting deer and hogs. I am a disabled female and am involved with the mobility impaired hunts put on by the FL Fish and Wildlife people, but don't have a membership at any private clubs where I could hunt and meet others that I can hunt with (can't do it all by myself). All suggestions would be appreciated. I have looked through Woods 'n Water, but need additional ideas! Thanks...
Old 07-07-2012, 07:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm surprised that if you work with the F&W agency down there that they don't have a lot of contacts that you could look into for your special needs. Good luck and I hope you find something to keep you out and about.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wish you luck!
Old 07-08-2012, 06:07 AM
Spike

Default FL hunting opportunity

Please send me your email and I will forward it to my contact in the area.

Take care,

Cary

http://wyoming.huntingoutfitter.com/...g-Service_1905