Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

The Buckmaster: Jackie Bushman

Old 09-03-2003, 05:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: The Buckmaster: Jackie Bushman

To me the worst thing about them is some of the stories they put on their web site, they have no common sense, they stick a story up and if hunters raise hades about it they pull it off! Why did they put it up in the first place?
Old 09-03-2003, 07:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

I know one of his former employees and he told me some stories while he was still working for Buckmasters.
Old 09-03-2003, 12:29 PM
JRW
Nontypical Buck

Simply put, he is a pimple on the a$$ of hunting. He' s like Ron Popeil and Krusty the Clown all rolled into one. He does more to promote the dumb Bubba slob hunter image than anyone else short of Nugent.
Old 09-03-2003, 01:18 PM

Whatcha' got against Krusty? [&:]
Old 09-03-2003, 05:40 PM

JR, what have you got against Ted? Sure he may be a lil rough around the edges for some, but the man is deeply involved in charities/childrens activities and the hunting/gunowner political scene in this country. I have NEVER seen Jackoff Bushmaster promote anything other than his own checking account. " The Buckmasters TV show" was a joke and about as entertaining as watching grass grow. Their " Bubba" and Shotgun Red skits were just about the most demeaning and STUPID skits I have ever seen in the industry. Why didnt they just get some ole Alabama redneck in overalls, toothless, a 74 pickup and a 30/30 with seethrus and a Bushnell. Then just send him out to shoot spikes and film him killing dogs, cats, squirrels etc and drinking beer while shooting from the cab... That is just the implication they are making with the old Jim Varney character.

THANK GOD within the last year or two have they FINALLY quit calling me every season and " offering" me a membership in their grand organization, lmao. One thing I gotta give Jackie credit for, he beat anyone else to the punch when he enlisted the help of BassMasters folks in beginning his " BuckMasters" organization and has been laughing all the way to bank ever since!

Would NEVER mention Ted and Jackoff in the same sentence tho,
RA
Old 09-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Honestly , I think Jackie Bushman gets alot of bullsh** for stuff he has no control over!
Old 09-03-2003, 07:04 PM

Some of you seem to know very little about what the Buckmasters organization actually does for charity and kids, you might want to do some better checking on just what they have done and are still doing for the sport, the whole deerhunting picture revolves around money now and I find it hard to bash Buckmasters or any other hunting organization if they are doing good for any aspect of our sport.
Old 09-03-2003, 07:44 PM

I watched a video last night with the Drury brothers and company, and it was one of the best I have ever watched! They saw lots of nice bucks, but most of them got away (including the biggest ones). Even a missed shot or two thrown in! A couple of times I actually got an adrenaline rush because it seemed so real. It was extremely well done, much better than the Realtree boys or Buckmasters videos IMO.

I enjoy Ted Nugent' s show, he is intense and passionate about hunting.....very fun to watch. His respect for the animals he hunts is also very apparent.
Old 09-03-2003, 08:14 PM

The show where jackie took that kid that was sick and was to die soon.make a wish foundation asked if he wanted to go to disney land and he said no. he wanted to shoot a deer with his hero, jackie. Was very touching and the show promotes a good word of hunting for the kids. The world is full of money grabbers. Wouldn' t you like to hunt for a living? if you tried. you' d have to push your products hard to make it....." JIMMINY CHRISTMAS..!!! IT' s Roger Raglin ! Now there is a good entertainer. Great videos.
Old 09-04-2003, 07:41 AM
JRW
Nontypical Buck

Highbow,

Buckmasters doing charity work is like a whorehouse opening a soup kitchen--it' s still a whorehouse.

Quick Reply: The Buckmaster: Jackie Bushman

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.