Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Best and Least?

Old 08-25-2003, 08:05 AM

Default Best and Least?

What do you all like best and least about most of the hunting sites out there?
Old 08-25-2003, 08:18 AM

Default RE: Best and Least?

I have to say this is my favorite hunting site. I like it because of the people on here. So many informative people who will help anyone anytime with anything. I don' t have any least favorite sites yet because I havn' t looked for too many after I found this one.
Old 08-25-2003, 10:14 AM

I like this one because so many people from so many backgrounds are here. I also like NWTF.org and The turkey zone
Old 08-25-2003, 05:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

This is my favorite and just about only sight that I go to these days! This is a great site, so I don' t have much time for the others anymore.
Old 08-25-2003, 10:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I go to other site but I would say that most of my posting or reading as you will is done on this forum . Much better response on posts here .
Old 08-27-2003, 09:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Being a Life Member I' m understandably partial to the NAHC website , but I like this site very well . The members are friendly and informative , and the conversations are interesting to say the least . On some other site I' ve been subjected to some abuse from the archery community because of my stance on crossbow hunting . Other than Rack Attack I haven' t had the same experience here .
Old 08-27-2003, 08:42 PM

I haven' t checked out to many other forums but of the 4-5 I have looked in on I' d have to say that this is my favorite. Lots of friendly folks, wide range of expertise, quality responses for the most part, not a bunch of whining and bickering and so far I haven' t seen any signs of Anti' s trying to ruffle everyones feathers.
Old 08-30-2003, 01:12 PM

THis site seems to me the place to be.