Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Pics from the stand...Pics of the property >

Pics from the stand...Pics of the property

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Pics from the stand...Pics of the property

Old 09-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's a pic of me in my stand and another from my stand looking down. I've taken 3 or 4 deer from this location.
Attached Thumbnails Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-toms-tree-stand.jpg   Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-bow-view-stand.jpg  
Old 09-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

Here's a couple from my old stand 15' up on a tree. It's been taken down and replaced by a ground blind (on a hill in Oak woods). This is the prime area where bucks come in from the surrounding marsh and corn fields. I've taken two 9-point bucks off of this stand and a huge deer was taken here the year before I got on this lease. It's in central Wisconsin (God's country). There are wolves, coyotes, bears and now a cougar in here. Also turkeys.
Attached Thumbnails Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-dsc00171a.jpg   Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-dsc00173a.jpg   Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-0625111542a.jpg   Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-garysdeer.jpg  

Last edited by warbirdlover; 09-02-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by BarnesX.308
Here's what it looks like when we pull up to the cabin. My dad made that sign last year. Another pic is of the back of the cabin from the lake.
From what I can see, you have a little slice of heaven pal!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by WVCritter
Here's a pic of me in my stand and another from my stand looking down. I've taken 3 or 4 deer from this location.
Hey Critter, is this one of them famous WV tree stands I have heard of??? Damn son, couldn't you get it a little higher?
Old 09-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Fork Horn

And another pic of one of the two nine-point bucks I took off this spot.... I can't find the other pic. I hate heights.. and getting up into stands.
Attached Thumbnails Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-jersdeer002.jpg  
Old 09-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Spike

Here's a pic of my favorite spot here in Delaware. It's only a couple of acres but it's situated between two large wooded tracts. Deer everywhere, neighbor has a pond that also helps. Has a one person box stand, replacing it tommorrow morning with a real nice 4'x7.5' box blind. Been working on it for about two weeks. I'll post a pic of it tommorrow night when we're done.
Attached Thumbnails Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-100_0181r.jpg  
Old 09-03-2011, 03:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rafsob
Hey Critter, is this one of them famous WV tree stands I have heard of??? Damn son, couldn't you get it a little higher?
LOL......Gotta give the deer a sporting chance.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Spike

Got my new box blind set up today. A few minor tweeks and i'm ready for October 7th, our muzzleloader opening day.
Attached Thumbnails Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-roxana-box-blind-001r.jpg   Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-roxana-box-blind-002r.jpg   Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-roxana-box-blind-003r.jpg  
Old 09-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by warbirdlover
Here's a couple from my old stand 15' up on a tree. It's been taken down and replaced by a ground blind (on a hill in Oak woods). This is the prime area where bucks come in from the surrounding marsh and corn fields. I've taken two 9-point bucks off of this stand and a huge deer was taken here the year before I got on this lease. It's in central Wisconsin (God's country). There are wolves, coyotes, bears and now a cougar in here. Also turkeys.

What an awesome area looks a lot like one of the areas I hunt... heres a couple pics from my trail cam in another area I hunt a lot, a creek bottom in brooksville ky
Attached Thumbnails Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-prms0092.jpg   Pics from the stand...Pics of the property-prms0020.jpg  
Old 09-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by jsk1968
Got my new box blind set up today. A few minor tweeks and i'm ready for October 7th, our muzzleloader opening day.
Son you need to call this the Condo Stand!!! Does it have central air and running water???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.