Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Journal Keepers

Old 01-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default Journal Keepers

For those of you who like to keep a journal or hunting log, check out the classified sections for a new online journal that will definately help you take down your next trophy whitetail

Hopefully I didn't break the forum rules with this post, if I did I apoligize.

Thanks
Dan
Old 01-21-2011, 04:22 AM
Fork Horn

Also, if you have any questions just post them, PM me or shoot me an email.

Thanks

Dan
Old 01-22-2011, 07:31 AM
Fork Horn

What classified sections and journal? Because I am interested! Thanks
Old 01-22-2011, 08:11 AM
Fork Horn

I have been keeping an outdoor journal since I was 10. That was 36 years ago. I have every time I ever went hunting/ fishing, trapping, mushroom picking, etc recorded in that journal and still do it to this day. I now often look back through it as reference material for what ever I might planning. It has helped me be successful many times. I now know why my grandfather told me I had to keep a journal if he was going to teach me about hunting and fishing. I sure wish he were still around so I could thank him in person.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

Croc,

It is in the hunting gear and archery classified sections on this forum. It is called the Non-Typical Whitetail Journal. Take a look and see what you think. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hnt4food,

You are right. Keeping a journal can be rewarding in many ways, not just for putting you on your next trophy. They are great for looking back and keeping those memories fresh.

Thanks
Dan
www.stepaheadoutdoor.com

Last edited by dtk913; 01-22-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:07 PM
Fork Horn

Hnt4food,

One more thing. Right now it is set up to allow you to enter hunts as far back as 1998, but we can always change that and go even further if that interests you,

Thanks
Dan
www.stepaheadoutdoor.com