Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Lighted nock doe harvest 2010 video >

Lighted nock doe harvest 2010 video

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Lighted nock doe harvest 2010 video

Old 01-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default Lighted nock doe harvest 2010 video

Well here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bowhunte.../1/Lkna3KRJqKw

Thanks for any opinions on how to make my videos better !!

Old 01-12-2011, 06:08 PM
dpv
Typical Buck

Excellent. Makes me want to check out the nocked crossbow arrows.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dpv
Excellent. Makes me want to check out the nocked crossbow arrows.

Yes they are really cool on video
Old 01-14-2011, 08:06 AM
Spike

I like the lighted nocks on my crossbow arrows. I can actually follow the arrow flight to the target this way. Without them, my eyes don't pick it up.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:14 AM
Spike

Started using them a couple of years ago on my crossbow... will NEVER go back to regular bolts again.
1.) One nice buck a couple of years ago took an arrow in the shoulder... we backed out and late that evening we went looking in a standing corn field... saw that red nock glowing from a few rows over, would have walked right past it.
2.) Shoot a lot of laying positions... can never find arrow after shot, but with Luminoks, I have found it everytime now. They have easily paid for themselves.
3.) 10 y/o son shot at a small buck at last light... went right beween his front legs (quartering to us) and saw it glance off his back hoof. Bolt had a little bit of hair and blood. Had it not been for the lighted nock, I would have not known if it was lethal hit or not... I knew for 100% certainty it missed everything but his last 6" by his hoof, so I knew it was not a lethal hit. Saved us a lot of hiking and sleepless hours.
4.) They are just cool. HA HA
Old 01-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Happy Pappy
Started using them a couple of years ago on my crossbow... will NEVER go back to regular bolts again.
1.) One nice buck a couple of years ago took an arrow in the shoulder... we backed out and late that evening we went looking in a standing corn field... saw that red nock glowing from a few rows over, would have walked right past it.
2.) Shoot a lot of laying positions... can never find arrow after shot, but with Luminoks, I have found it everytime now. They have easily paid for themselves.
3.) 10 y/o son shot at a small buck at last light... went right beween his front legs (quartering to us) and saw it glance off his back hoof. Bolt had a little bit of hair and blood. Had it not been for the lighted nock, I would have not known if it was lethal hit or not... I knew for 100% certainty it missed everything but his last 6" by his hoof, so I knew it was not a lethal hit. Saved us a lot of hiking and sleepless hours.
4.) They are just cool. HA HA

I like number 4, LOL, dang right, they are just COOL