Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Winchester Archery at the ATA

Old 01-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default Winchester Archery at the ATA

I got to meet all the people at Winchester Archery and they are super nice plus when I found out they were a NJ company that made the extra extra cool! I got to shoot there line of bows and they have some really great bows!I especially liked there QuickSilver 34 it was really fast,smooth,no shock,and it had a nice solid wall.They had it in a really cool reaper woods camo and all black with red mods,lettering and carbon fiber print on the limbs.Both the colors looked really cool but I really like how sexy the black bow looked so that is definitely the one I am going to order!
They bow shot off a 2 track cam system that keeps the cams in perfect alignment,the brace height was 7 inches ,axle to axle was 34 inches,it had all stainless steel bolts and it shot 343 fps!!They also had the bow in a 31 inch QS version too that had a 7 1/4 inch brace height and it shot 335 fps!!
I was so pumped about there bows our team talked to them about being part of there prostaff and now we are!I love using a product I can really believe in and love to use.Check them out If you guys get a chance they are really nice bows!

Here is a video of the bow too.
Youtube Winchester video