Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
New World Record Whitetail killed in Saskatchewan >

New World Record Whitetail killed in Saskatchewan

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New World Record Whitetail killed in Saskatchewan

Old 12-14-2010, 09:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

well..a bunch of nice bucks on this thread even if it aint a world record..might get some record, but not world..
if i remember right, the world record was taken by a meat hunter, who drug that sucker off a mountain or steep hill, in heavy snow, with a tractor, by the antlers...and didnt even know it was the record fer awhile.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

nice buck but no record
Old 12-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Spike

Not even close to the record. I would shoot him tho.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

nice deer....no world record....but nice deer
Old 12-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Spike

Nice buck! Not a world record but id hang him on my wall!
Old 12-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Fork Horn

Unless that buck has something besides antlers that makes him a world record, he aint one. If he also has 13 testicles or maybe he could speak french then maybe he'll hold a record for that.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by turkey guide
Unless that buck has something besides antlers that makes him a world record, he aint one. If he also has 13 testicles or maybe he could speak french then maybe he'll hold a record for that.
jezzz,if he spoke french id shoot him on the spot just because of that fact lol,just kidding any french ppl that may be reading this.lol
Old 12-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

That's Canada for ya! Big bucks.........and well that's about it.
You know I love going down and hunting in the US with my buddies down there. Biggest reason is you find out that idiot politicians in Washington and Ottawa, idiot journalists on Tv and in print usually paint different pictures of what we're all about. At the heart of it I am usually hunting with good normal people, Like-minded in more ways than we ever knew.

The other thing you find out is there is ignorant, obnoxious d!ks in both countries.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Fork Horn

Nice!
A record book class sure,but not world record class!
Old 12-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Has anyone ever seen a replica mount of the Hanson bucK? They have one at my local Bass Pro. I may be weird for saying this, but I was a little let down. I was expecting this big huge rack. Maybe it's the hype and the pics, but I will say the deer is nearly perfect!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.