Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

someone hunting over my land

Old 11-26-2010, 04:56 PM
  #1  
Spike
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: minnesota USA
Posts: 54
Default someone hunting over my land

I have 3 guys who went up to my hunting land who are going to muzzeloading it.

They went out in the woods to look around seen corn in little piles all the way down the fence line. so they flowed it right to someone who has a little hunting box or blind up right on the corner of or land which is on person next door land but over looking or land has one widow in it.

Also cut brush and little trees down.

Dam what the hell. Who does this kind of stuff?


I called dnr waiting for him to call back. See what he can do

about it.











Last edited by stcspiderman; 11-26-2010 at 05:13 PM.
stcspiderman is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 05:17 PM
  #2  
Nontypical Buck
 
sconnyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Wherever liberalism must be eradicated.
Posts: 2,734
Default

The baiting alone will get the DNR's attention. Being that its illegal, in Minnesota. Then the trespassing, will be another fine. This person will not like the results of the tip from your observations.
sconnyhunter is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 05:41 PM
  #3  
Spike
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: minnesota USA
Posts: 54
Default

sorry about bad grammer, I did not think it was that bad..........................
stcspiderman is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 05:50 PM
  #4  
Fork Horn
 
MizzouMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jefferson City
Posts: 170
Default

Yeah, it's not cool having someone do you that way. Check this guy out, guess which way his chair is pointing. I'll drop one hint, it's not toward his property.

MizzouMonster is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 06:14 PM
  #5  
Typical Buck
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location:
Posts: 562
Default

Originally Posted by shooter1966 View Post
And for the record I dun spelt tHiEr Keractllee....Its I before E except after C sorry bout your luck.
Except in certain words like THEIR. E before I is the correct spelling of the word.

Their


   /đɛər; unstressed đər/ Show Spelled[thair; unstressed ther] Show IPA
–pronoun 1. a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

2. (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her ): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?

Not trying to be an ass or anything, but you're wrong.
Beezer is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 06:29 PM
  #6  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Virginia
Posts: 705
Default

I'd take a giant dump right in that chair, see if he sits in it the next time he climbs up there.

Originally Posted by MizzouMonster View Post
Yeah, it's not cool having someone do you that way. Check this guy out, guess which way his chair is pointing. I'll drop one hint, it's not toward his property.

Invented is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 06:47 PM
  #7  
Fork Horn
 
pearsontx4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: kansas
Posts: 336
Default

Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
Except in certain words like THEIR. E before I is the correct spelling of the word.

Their


   /đɛər; unstressed đər/ Show Spelled[thair; unstressed ther] Show IPA
–pronoun 1. a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

2. (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her ): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?

Not trying to be an ass or anything, but you're wrong.
you beat me to it haha
pearsontx4 is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 09:18 PM
  #8  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 608
Default

Originally Posted by MizzouMonster View Post
Yeah, it's not cool having someone do you that way. Check this guy out, guess which way his chair is pointing. I'll drop one hint, it's not toward his property.

If he shoots right handed, the chair may be set up for a shooting lane on his side of the fence.
country1 is offline  
Old 11-26-2010, 09:26 PM
  #9  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 608
Default

Originally Posted by stcspiderman View Post
a little hunting box or blind up right on the corner of or land which is on person next door land but over looking or land has one widow in it.











The baiting is totally wrong. Having a window to see your property is not. This hunter has every right to see what is in the area - deer and persons. If a deer is on your property, it is not illegal for him to use a call to get the deer to cross the property line. By setting up close to your property, he has the opportunity to shoot away from your property and not towards you and your friends.
country1 is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 05:57 AM
  #10  
Spike
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 7
Default

Originally Posted by MizzouMonster View Post
Yeah, it's not cool having someone do you that way. Check this guy out, guess which way his chair is pointing. I'll drop one hint, it's not toward his property.

From the looks of this setup, Darwin's law may take care of the situation in time.
johnnyd is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.