Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Muzzy 3 blade broadheads

Old 11-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Spike

Default Muzzy 3 blade broadheads

I have always shot 4 blade Muzzys for they either no longer make them or the local Gander Mtn. simply does not have them in so I grabbed a set of the 3 blades but am having a heck of a time assembling them. I can get 2 of the blades set in place but cannot seem to get the third into place. Is there a trick to it that I am missing or am I just a clown. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:08 AM
Fork Horn

they still make the 4 blade mx3, i switched to them this year. i have always shot 3 blade before. but i have never had any trouble getting them togethere at all.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:33 AM
Fork Horn

i have shot muzzy 3 blade 100gr. for 3yrs. now and never had a problem putting them together. But yes muzzy does have a 4blade like country guy said, i also have a few of them
Old 11-03-2010, 04:39 AM
Spike

try intalling all three blades, but do not seat them to the bottom untill all 3 are in. then push all of them down at the same time to seat them. sorry if this is confusing..
Old 11-03-2010, 07:53 AM
Fork Horn

ILhunter59 is correct.....put all three blades in, but do not push them down on the body of the broadhead until all three blades are started at the top.