Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Code Red Deer Scents

Old 10-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Code Red Deer Scents

Has anyone tried Code Red Deer Scents? They are made by the same company that makes Code Blue Deer Scents
Old 10-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just started using them this year. Have not used them long enough to know how well they will work. So far I have just been using the doe urine on a drag rag, and I hang a scent wick with the doe urine on it by my stand.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:19 AM
Spike

I have been using them for a couple of seasons now, seem to work really well for me. I use the buck urine in front of my trail cams, get lots of pics of deer checking it out. I use the doe urine as a cover scent from my stand to help overpower any scent from me. The does estrous seems to work well during the rut also, deer seem to follow it in while sniffing the wind. Not sure if the estrous formula is any different than the regular doe urine, but they cost the same so might as well try it. I have tried other manufacturers stuff, and the code red works best for me. Not saying it's better, could be I am the only one using it my area and the deer are not used to it.