Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Hey guys, look at this crap, are they stupid? >

Hey guys, look at this crap, are they stupid?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hey guys, look at this crap, are they stupid?

Old 10-20-2010, 08:16 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by LKNCHOPPERS
Got to love the ignorant animal loving city attitude don't we. Law suits, bring in coyotes to kill the deer (Coyotes kill the weak and young only), trap and relocate. Urbania is a joke as usual. Open it up for Bowhunting if people are afraid of the guns or use shot guns. Many of the Parks in NY near the city have gone to controlled bowhunting and it helps and provides good quality hunting for their residents.
Bowhunting is a good option. I for one don't really believe what this animal rights group's proposing is a real consideration! It is just a way for this animal rights group to get their 15 minutes of fame and prove to the world just how anti-common sense they really are. The park should take a common sense approach to dealing with this over population in the deer herd and remove the access through responsible hunting. Open a month long bowhunting season and supply 500 permits and tags, inform the public of the ongoing hunt and how to stay safe. Or they can resort to plan B Have Ted Nugent show up with 100 pounds of c'mere deer and film his show there for a few weeks. Problem solved!
Live it up! Doug
Old 10-20-2010, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

What I love is that they think coyotes hunting deer is "natural" but people hunting deer ISN'T (presumably because we invented guns, bows and whatnot). I guess they don't flush the toilet at home because it just isn't "natural".

Of course they use the most moronic quote possible from a hunter. I'm SURE they had a variety of quotes they could have used from hunters with a half a brain, but they chose this idiot to quote instead.

Last edited by 7.62NATO; 10-20-2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-20-2010, 09:00 AM
Spike

Default Snipers or hunters?

We heard the same issue in an "affluent" Toledo, Ohio suburb last year.

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/lo...sses-sh-112309

These things really make a person wonder about how ignorant some people have become. They build houses/communities in wooded areas, then complain about the wildlife. DUH! (Ever seen "Over the Hedge?")

With suffering economies right now, having a lottery of a limited number of archery tags seems to make a lot of sense. The hunter pays X number of dollars to participate in a special hunt AND removes the problem. It is a win-win scenario! But, what do I know?

Jon
Old 10-20-2010, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have decided that the next time I hunt, I am going to climb a tree and wait for a deer. When he/she is underneath me, I'm going to jump out of the tree onto the deer, and start strangling and biting it. All on film of course, naked. And then I'll present the video to these people. Maybe that will be natural enough for them and we'll be able to cull the population that way.

Old 10-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Fork Horn

I think we need to show those people a videos of a live deer being ripped apart by a couple coyotes.
Let them see and hear the deer balling/crying as it's guts are being ripped out.
Then see what they have to say.
A quick clean bullet may seem better.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Spike

http://www.starnewsonline.com/articl...NIST/100629755 Even if you you had to go do this its still a better alternative.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Spike

Well maybe they should just make the deer season a bit longer there until the deer pop. is back down. Hunters can do it themselves, just puts more food on the table for them anyways.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
I love the genius that wants them to trap and bring the deer to the pocanos, so he can hunt them there Just goes to show how stupid even our fellow hunters can be. Hey, I wonder how ya get one of those "sharpshooter" jobs?
I have been a sniper for 3 agencies, 19yrs now, held 2 national titles, and applied to be a "Sharpshooter" for this type of work and have yet to even hear a word from it. I would like to know how to be one myself!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

i know a bunch of pa'ers who wish they had this problem lol
Old 10-20-2010, 10:31 PM
Spike

Same thing... different idiots in Cincinnati.. parks department wants 15-20 deer per square mile, right now they say the pop is at 91 per sq mile... they shut down a few walking paths and posted officers in front of them paths to keep people off and a few ppl loved the idea but others hated it.. and yea im tring to get in on it but cant seem to figure out how!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.