Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Day 1

Old 09-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Spike

Default Day 1

well just got in from the mornin sit at 10:30 although i didnt see any deer yet, at 7:30 this morning i saw a coyote come in and he was eating a apple and kept looking like something was there he did it twice never smelled or saw me it was a bobcat i couldnt believe it he was chasing the coyote it was pretty neat ill be headin back out around 3
Old 09-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Spike

Good luck I will be heading out myself in the am because I am on daughter duty today
Old 09-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Spike

I seen 4 does, 1 small buck, 2 coyotes. Unfortunate that I came home empty handed but i'm going back in the morning. Persimmons are falling so maybe I will shoot a wall hanger by the end of bow season.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Spike

I just got in from my afternoon sit didnt see a thing. im only 300 yards away from my house and about 200 from another id figure id see something today i got pics of deer at different times last week kinda strange but i guess you dont always see deer thats why they call it hunting