Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ted Nugent Busted

Old 08-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Typical Buck

HEY LETS ASK TED. do you think we can get Ted to become a member and give his reply like tiff. did???????????!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Fork Horn

It does not sound like Ted shot a record deer over c mere deer , he paid his price , I dont think he would take a chance of cheating on camera and getting cought imo it looks to be a honest mistake . Most states have stupid laws that are probally worth breaking , just a nother way of sticking it to the man
Old 08-19-2010, 11:09 AM
bigcountry

I don't care for him much either, but thats besides the point and a totally different matter all together.

A man should not let emotions cloud thier judgements and thoughts. I emphasise "should not". Women lets emotions cloud their thoughts on everything.

Originally Posted by sproulman
yes i have.i have his best bow to.BEAR KODIACK from early 60s.i also have chuck adams books.
best one from fred was called INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING.i am still trying to get it back from a friend i let use it.that book is real old.

both were my idols growing up.
fred liked the 270 and wrote on alot on that caliber.did not take notice to horrible shots but its been longtime that i have read my books.like 40 years ago.

but TED NUGENT is no where near person those 2 were.you can see i dont like him.i could see what ted was like .i dont like him and now that he is GAME LAW VIOLATOR, i really dont like him.

Old 08-19-2010, 11:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

All these articles explain how all US hunters are really "great" guys, Huh ?!?!?

http://hsus.typepad.com/wayne/2010/08/ted-nugent.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wayne-..._b_687052.html

Sorry to steal this from you keepkid !!!

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do
not understand, no explanation is possible.

I'm out now....................................
Old 08-19-2010, 12:07 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Sheridan
All these articles explain how all US hunters are really "great" guys, Huh ?!?!?

So what law has changed from these articles? People that reads HSUS and huffington was never hunters friends. Why do you think this would change it more?

Old 08-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm so sick of Ted Nugent, he hunts penned game, has a big mouth that can't shut up!!!! If you want to play, you have to pay, simply put. Weather you like the laws or not, we all have to play by the rules, he is nothing special, he is a man nothing more. And what is it with his show? nothing but endorsments one after another, seems every week he is using a different brand of equipment, dude you want to be like us all, the everyday AMERICAN then live like one, stop trying to push your products on others.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Sheridan

Are these articles the fault of the people on this forum who are critical of Nugent? If Nugent hadn't done what he did, they wouldn't have been written. Absolutely no one's fault here, which is what you were implying with your initial post.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default Just Wondering.....

If it was Ted Nugent himself or his staff that actually set up the hunt/show, he maybe guilty of having complete idiots for employees. If he is running around the country on tour, speaking, NRA commitments, and who knows what else, staff may be tasked with the details of each engagement. I don't know, I'm just say'n, maybe he wasn't informed on the game laws, or "ill" informed. Just wondering. I'm sure he doesn't secure his own travel itinerary.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by tight360
If it was Ted Nugent himself or his staff that actually set up the hunt/show, he maybe guilty of having complete idiots for employees. If he is running around the country on tour, speaking, NRA commitments, and who knows what else, staff may be tasked with the details of each engagement. I don't know, I'm just say'n, maybe he wasn't informed on the game laws, or "ill" informed. Just wondering. I'm sure he doesn't secure his own travel itinerary.
That's right! That's right! We can blame it on the staff! I know maybe it was Ted's stand in double that he uses for all his stunts! Yea his double actually did it > What a load of crap. How long has Ted hunted California? Years. He is smart enough to keep up with game laws where he hunts. This has nothing to do with his travel itinerary. Please get a clue before posting such nonsense.
Live it up! Doug
Old 08-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

[quote=superstrutter;3665447]
Originally Posted by -DeerSlayer-
the man has done more for the hunting than anyone else in the world.[/quote

?????? Now that's funny.
OMG!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.