Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is It Legal?

Old 07-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Banned

Crop damage permits pretty much are carte blanche....X amount, anytime, anywhere...
Old 07-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Fork Horn

Here in Indiana we are pretty much unlimited does. It goes by the number of does you are allowed per county. Which is up to 8 in some counties. But the way it works is you can go to each county and shot the number of does up to the county limit. Last time I figured it up its well over 200 deer that you could potentially harvest. Not sure what you would do with that many deer nor how you could afford the tags for that many deer. Resident tag 24.00 for the first Bonus Antlerless then 15.00 for each additional thats quite a chunk of change to shell out for that.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:59 AM
Typical Buck

I wish we weren't so liberal with our limits down here in SC, but unfortunately are seasons and limits here are set by the state legislature. Not our Department of Natural Resources. Retarded, huh? These "Old South" croonies set whatever regulations they choose to accomodate themselves. I don't know why in the hell anyone needs to kill more than 3 deer per year. And our buck rules are the worst. We'll never be taken seriously when we talk "trophy management" because we can still kill 5 bucks per year with a 3" anlter minimun (is that not ridiculous?) and NO buck restrictions in some counties!

I wish to God that my state would implement a buck tag program!

Ok, sorry, rant over. Whew
Old 07-16-2010, 04:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by iSnipe
SuperRedHawk my friend, you said "99% of the time, he's hunting high fenced operations."

What you have said only covers a very small percentage of that "99%"! Sorry, can't agree on that; not even close. Just because you watched him on a few hunts doesn't mean that "99%... he's hunting high fenced operations".
It doesn't matter if it's 99% of the time or not. Ted is a high fence hunter. Some of us can't stomach that. I know he fight's for gun rights but that's about all he's good for in my book. I even went to his concert a few years ago and that sucked too.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by iSnipe
Now that's ridiculous. With your statement, of which I bolded twice now, you are saying 99%. That means just about ALL his hunting. He hunts all over the US and in other countries.

Now you are backing out of your statement reducing it to just his show. LOL! Pretty soon you'll being saying that 100% of the hunts that he has behind fences are behind fences. LOL!

iSnipe

This thread was about the show, I was talking about his ridiculous show.
Yea, I'm sure all his shows are high fence, but his private hunts are all fair chase .
I really don't care man. If you like watching a guy shoot black buck, fallow deer and whitetails in a cage, over a pile of corn, by all means, ENJOY!