Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
who likes hunting shows what kind do you like >

who likes hunting shows what kind do you like

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

who likes hunting shows what kind do you like

Old 04-26-2010, 04:31 AM
Fork Horn

Unhappy

Originally Posted by ButchA
I don't watch many of the hunting shows anymore. I used to watch them all the time though, but have quickly realized that they ARE NOT 100% true, day-to-day life, normal hunting.

Most of those guys would fall flat on their faces, if they had to deal with public land, 500 hunters per square mile, etc... and worse - hunting hard and heavy, going deep into the woods, and only seeing one small scraggly fork-horn 4 pointer.

Ditto.....I watched one of these being filmed a few years ago.....Elk hunt. Camp scenes were filmed in my hunt area along with several takes of guides/hunters and pack string leaving camp and going over the ridge....next day, they packed up and moved to a game farm about 25 miles west!
Haven't watched one sence then!
Dan