Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
who likes hunting shows what kind do you like >

who likes hunting shows what kind do you like

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

who likes hunting shows what kind do you like

Old 04-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default who likes hunting shows what kind do you like

I only like bow hunting shows what about you
Old 04-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Spike

Nothing gets my heart pumping like a good bowhunting show!If I have to,I can sit through a rifle turkey hunt or even Roland Martin fishing for big bass but really for me it's gotta be a bowhunt(deer,turkey,bear,moose,etc.).
Old 04-21-2010, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I Dislike Hunting Shows

They make me thoroughly aware that there are more items than I could possibly use in a lifetime; much more than I could ever afford; and how I ever got into a lifetime of hunting, and used so few of their products.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:13 AM
Fork Horn

Mostly bowhunting shows, but with a hot lady (ie Tiffany Lakoski)
Old 04-25-2010, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't watch many of the hunting shows anymore. I used to watch them all the time though, but have quickly realized that they ARE NOT 100% true, day-to-day life, normal hunting.

Most of those guys would fall flat on their faces, if they had to deal with public land, 500 hunters per square mile, etc... and worse - hunting hard and heavy, going deep into the woods, and only seeing one small scraggly fork-horn 4 pointer.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ButchA
I don't watch many of the hunting shows anymore. I used to watch them all the time though, but have quickly realized that they ARE NOT 100% true, day-to-day life, normal hunting.

Most of those guys would fall flat on their faces, if they had to deal with public land, 500 hunters per square mile, etc... and worse - hunting hard and heavy, going deep into the woods, and only seeing one small scraggly fork-horn 4 pointer.
I'll second that . I am lucky to see a deer while hunting never mind several and passing some up.
I get a kick out of watching arrow afflication. he is a little nuts but it is very interesting and shooting stuff i normaly wouldn't of thought of
Old 04-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by NYBowhunter71
Mostly bowhunting shows, but with a hot lady (ie Tiffany Lakoski)
those 2 are idiots they pass up bucks that idream of but i can watch just about any of them except for bone collectors i can't stand mike wadell(sp?)
Old 04-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

They pass them up because they grow them that big. If i could do the same i would hold out for the bigger ones too.

Also, trailcameras help in that regard. I find that if i have bigger bucks roaming around where i hunt, then i want to hold out for one of them too. Even if i have to eat tag soup every once in a while.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I only like hunting shows that feture Tiffany Lakosky, or as my friends & I refer to her as "Tiff the dish".
Old 04-26-2010, 02:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.