Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Christmas!

Old 12-24-2009, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Christmas!

Ok guys tommorow is christmas right?Well I just wanted to remind everyone including myself why we celebrate the holiday!The birth of Jesus Christ!Christmas has been taken over by present's and food,true I have to admit I get way to caught up and I dont give god and jesus their spotlight but this year I want to change this so tommrow when you get your food and presents dont forget to thank god for all of it!

I cant remember one Christmas where I have done the right thing but I have gotten closer with the big man up stares so I am going to thank him for everything and give him the thanks he deserves!

JESUS!
Old 12-24-2009, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very good post young man. I agree. Santa has stolen the show and has reigned as the one in the spotlight, but seeing others starting to realize this and are willing to change, makes me extremely happy.

Merry Christmas!

iSnipe
Old 12-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by iSnipe
Very good post young man. I agree. Santa has stolen the show and has reigned as the one in the spotlight, but seeing others starting to realize this and are willing to change, makes me extremely happy.

Merry Christmas!

iSnipe
Thank You...and Merry Christmas
Old 12-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Spike

Very good point guys.. I also would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Be safe...
Old 12-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

This is a "new" day and age we live in.

God bless us all !!!

Merry CHRISTmas to all and your famlies !
Old 12-24-2009, 03:49 PM
Fork Horn

Good point with out him we would have nothing he is the reason we all are hee and should all be thankful .MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE
Old 12-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

nice post kuk... Jesus is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

Yep, went to church this evening. The big thing for me is to impress upon the little ones the real meaning. My 8 year old asked me how Santa can get around the world and sneak into people's houses and leave presents and what not then theorized it must have something to do with it being Jesus's birthday. /shrug.

They came in and went right to sleep and I can't ....I'm 35 years old, heh. I hope we can slip off to the ranch Saturday and hunt a little....