Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I'm disgusted.........

Old 12-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default I'm disgusted.........

Not only do I help keep the poachers away. But I spred a hundred dollars worth of doe pee all over the place. Get the biggest buck in the hole dam county almost in the living room. But when it comes in to range at a hundred yards my dumbass buddy does'nt shoot it! Even though he's using a 30/06cal. cannon with a fifty mm lens.....He's more into shooting little buttons and does off the deck. Hell the only DEER I seen him get only had one leg! The rest were'nt even deer they were fawns. Jesus, I went deep today and he did'nt even wear cloths! I had to give him the shirt off my back! I think he's retarded!
I'm done with these rookies. Think they can get a monster buck off the deck or spotlight and say " I'm hunting coyotes"! It's pethetic! I'm going to Mich. where a guy has'em fenced in so there protected from lazy hunters who don't get out'a their truck or complain it's too cold cause they don't wear clothes.........
Good Luck!!!!!!!

Last edited by Big Buck Dave; 12-17-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Spike

couldn't have said it any better
Old 12-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Fork Horn

Damn, I didn't know you were friends with my old man....
Old 12-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't even know why I want to leave the kabin here to go hunting. I have seen bear, moose and deer. Deer are an every day sighting and I have this game trail that runs along my property and I saw twin 6x6's in velvet and they had to be only about 3yr old bucks in august. I don't shoot deer on my property, I kinda like to think of it as my refrigerator if I need something.

Bobby
Old 12-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

Ya, well it would be different if he actually killed bucks! Not fawns. The only deer he's got mounted is a little seven point with bow I set him up on in like Oct. 2000!
Old 12-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Spike

must be a good buddy
Old 12-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Choose your hunting partners, don't let them choose you.

Bobby
Old 12-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Fork Horn

I'm gonna give it a shot tomorrow morning before the front rolls in. Then he's cutting me off because relatives are coming. O' well, I got off to a late start this year so I can't complain. It's just, you have a very short "window" of when the deer are moving and you usually only get one chance. At least I can look at the board on here an know there is still hope for true hunting..
Old 12-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Spike

hope you knock one down good luck

Last edited by putt46; 12-17-2009 at 07:10 PM. Reason: forgot a word
Old 12-18-2009, 05:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

If he doesn't want to do the work, set up in a different area and hunt for yourself. Fortunately the guys that I hunt with are all die hards that are more than willing to go in deep, get skunked and do it all again the next day. My buddies dad is a die hard road hunter, we give him chit about it all the time. We could have gotten him in on the land that we have permission to hunt but specified that he would have to walk. He said no thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.