Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I'm disgusted.........

Old 12-18-2009, 09:51 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
I actually commend your friend for putting that 1 legged deer out of its misery. seriously, if i had to choose between using a tag for a nice buck or a deer thats suffering, Id have to do the right thing.
O' that doe, yes, well, I think he was the one who wounded it like a week earlier, and being the property caretaker he does'nt have to have a license or check'em in anyway........

Them boys kill'em all year..........They don't care, they need something to shoot...............private land, park, don't kid yourself.. Just try and monitor your surroundings that's about all you can do, and teach your youth how to hunt not just kill!

Last edited by Big Buck Dave; 12-18-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:05 PM
Fork Horn

I exagerated a little on that last part. He actually had two Father and Son's come out for this years Youth Hunt before bow season. The one boy, nine, got his first doe and the other a little older took a doe but his Dad had to finish it, practice makes perfect. My buddy has a newborn about two months, probably already eat'n deer meat!
Old 12-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Fork Horn

My wife took me to a Christian Christmas concert tonight one of here coworkers was in. It scared me, not in the I'm going to hell sense, but, more like It's been a long time since I've seen that many people all dressed up and nice to each other. Merry Christmas.......Be safe.......
Old 12-18-2009, 10:00 PM
Fork Horn

Holy@#$%! I was just at 7/11 and saw a guy I know with a pic of a MONSTER BUCK! Killed last year. It looks almost identical to the one my Dad havested in 79. Mass, Hiegth, Width, and Age! And it was taken in the county I am hunting. Niehgboring county to where my Dad got his too! They took photage of the actuall shot but the state did not honor it in their contest because he did the CALL check in! I know it is a Boone and Crocket Buck!