Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Please Vote For Me!!!

Old 11-05-2009, 03:26 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by rebeccafrancis
More Pics? you got it! Guys I need all the votes I can get, please help me out! If you want to see more...go to my facebook fan page!!
vote for me at www.tahoefilms.com
Voted. Good luck!
Old 11-05-2009, 03:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

I voted for you and good Luck! If you win come back and show us some more pics of the hunts..
Old 11-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I voted for you Rebecca. Good luck
Old 11-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I voted too!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Spike

I went to the site.....Shiela Link is 86 years old and still hunting..... THATS pretty extreme.... I was going to vote for the original poster....but after I saw that...Shiela got my vote.....shes in dead last sadly.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RenaissanceBiker
I think we need more pictures to make an informed decision.
I guess swim suits are out?Heck I'm a sucker for a cute blond,she's got my vote.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Spike

Hey guys! Thanks for all your votes....you are really helping me out. I'm still in second place though! And for the one who wants swimsuit pics.... go to my facebook fan page under Rebecca Francis and there are lots more pics!!!
Tell everyone to vote!
Thank you Thank you!
Old 11-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Ava
Fork Horn

I think it's awesome that you're willing to exploit yourself and let all these hunters see you in your swim suit for this win! Good for you!

Old 11-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Ava
I think it's awesome that you're willing to exploit yourself and let all these hunters see you in your swim suit for this win! Good for you!

Sounds like someone is a little moody this eve!
Old 11-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by throatpatch
Sounds like someone is a little moody this eve!
No, I completely agree with Ava. To me it's the shallowness of it all that makes it sort of a mockery. However, the original poster was hiding nothing, came as a fellow hunter asking for our votes. Although it was tacky, shallow, superficial of "how" those votes were solicited, I appreciate the forwardness.

I voted for Rebecca too. I also did read most of the other participants' bio's as well. I voted because I read her bio and believe she is a committed outdoorswoman. Any woman who can take their kids, their unborn, their pack and themselves through mountains to hunt, is big time working hard and must be either crazy or obsessed! I voted because I believe her to be committed to hunting... and she asked.

iSnipe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.