HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Please Vote For Me!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/308957-please-vote-me.html)

rebeccafrancis 11-03-2009 09:57 PM

Please Vote For Me!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, I am one of the top ten finalists in the Extreme Huntress Contest. But now the only way I can win is with public votes. If I win I get hunt to British Columbia that will be filmed for TV! I absolutely love hunting, and I need all the votes I can get. This is a hunt of a life time!!! Please vote for me! It takes less than one minute. Go to;
www.tahoefilms.com and vote for Rebecca Francis

wis_bow_huntr 11-04-2009 03:20 AM

:spam: We dont need no stinkin spam.....but shes HOT!!!

mackesr 11-04-2009 09:03 AM

You got my vote Rebecca!! You got a long ways to beat out that first girl as she has a lot of votes up on you. Hopefully this site can get you caught up to her. By the way, nice Mulie!!! Good Luck on the contest.

RenaissanceBiker 11-04-2009 09:23 AM

I think we need more pictures to make an informed decision.

Mottz 11-04-2009 09:39 AM

That pic looks like it could get into the Racks calendar:s4:

brushbustin 11-04-2009 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by RenaissanceBiker (Post 3495048)
I think we need more pictures to make an informed decision.

I think your right! Need some more pics :s4:

rebeccafrancis 11-04-2009 10:56 AM

3 Attachment(s)
More Pics? you got it! Guys I need all the votes I can get, please help me out! If you want to see more...go to my facebook fan page!!
vote for me at www.tahoefilms.com

iSnipe 11-04-2009 11:16 AM

Hello Rebecca,

Personally I would need more info and wouldn't vote based on a few pictures, unless that's how the criteria works, but I doubt it.

Do you have a profile page? Some place where people can get to know your history with hunting, etc? Couldn't find your Facebook page. I have high speed and after 15 seconds, couldn't get tahoefilms.com to come up. I'm impatient. LOL!

How about sharing the story as to how you got that brute in your first picture? That's a start!

Good luck,

iSnipe

Ava 11-04-2009 11:42 AM

So you sought us out so you could possibly win a free hunting trip?

Great!

What do we get from it for voting for you?

We don't know anything about you for one. Two, although you are pretty and say you love hunting, well, I could say the same about myself too. :D

Why don't you tell us about yourself and your hunts instead of posting pictures and a facebook link, maybe we would feel MORE inclined to vote for you BUT you just come running right in asking for something and giving nothing in return but a shot, spread eagle on a mulie deer and a few other pics to possibly persuade the guys on here to vote for you... frankly, it just doesn't work for me.

Of course, I run the risk of sounding really bitchy right now but you haven't even shared a story behind any of those pics. You seem to just wanna win, Win, WIN which, yeah I would like to win a hunting trip of a lifetime too but let's not forget, you need our vote but we know absolutely nothing about you!

How long have you been hunting? How many kills have you had? What have you killed? What was your most difficult hunt and why? Where have you hunted before? What kind of game have you hunted? Do you plan to stick around afterward to perhaps learn more or offer advice by sharing your experiences?

Prove to us that you're worthy of our time, even if it is just a minute! :)

Champlain Islander 11-04-2009 11:55 AM

I read her bio as posted on the voting site and it was good enough for me. I voted for her and wish her good luck. She is in second and hope we can push her to the top.