Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Dont know if yall have seen this........ >

Dont know if yall have seen this........

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dont know if yall have seen this........

Old 10-31-2009, 12:23 PM
Fork Horn

I had one hit the side of my truck last night but she was ok and the truck wasn't even dented.
Used to drive inmates back and forth from Polk County IA to Bethany MO and hit many deer. Used to count 80 or more on that drive up and down I-35. We had to drive about 85 to keep our schedule and the hiway patrol knew our schedule and left us alone. We had heavier bumpers and deer guards than this guys on our vans and needed them. We never of coarse hit a deer on purpose, but you couldn't slow down fast enough either or make sudden lane changes without endangering the passengers and drawing a lawsuit from inmates so you just kept driving and maybe lifted off the gas. Also we couldn't stop for any reason with prisoners aboard so, you had to leave them where they splattered.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:15 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog
Southern Buck do you have a link to that site?

I've posted this on this site, as I'm trying to get more info about it.

http://www.huntingclub.com/Community...=topics&f=2984

I was also told it is posted at OYOA, but couldn't find it there so I will probably post it there too.

I'm tyring to spread this around as much as I can to get info on this idiot, and see if he can be stopped.

If it's a closed site would you please post my link there, lets get the word out about this idiot.

I'm going to American Outdoors right now to get the word out there.
Yeah I got it, its http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=432711&highlight=

Last edited by Southern Buck; 10-31-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Something else to consider with this sick individual is that wanton cruelty and unecessary killing of animals by younger people is often tied to other unfavorable acts and traits later in life in adulthood. As this guy is already an adult I guess it falls under, "It is what it is.".

When I was younger and aiming at going into LE I studied some human behavior/criminology and would like to put this out here for everyone to bounce around their own minds.

I grabbed up this article and I think it hits the jist of what I am saying. I am pretty sure Mr. Gun will want to laugh all this off as, "Ah hell man I's jus killin them damn deer sos dat no one has ta wrecks em their car or sum un wines up kilt. Save duh insurance people some money and keep all us folks rates down. Dunno what the fussin is bout no how no way. Jus bunch stupid folk bein stupid folk yask me. Dey should be thankin me."

But unfortunately for him I believe that most everyone around it gonna be pointing at him and unfortunately, probobly his family too, for his "times of stupitness". Probobly the only ones around him that won't be looking down at him for what he has done will most likely be a few (also inbred?) "buddies".

Here is a brief and the full article link afterwards.

Cruelty barbaric in itself, and tied to other offenses

By Elton Gallegly (R-Calif.)
Animal cruelty is more than violence against animals. Gang activity, illegal gambling, drug trafficking, illegal immigration and acts of human violence all go hand in hand with animal cruelty. It is barbarism and desensitizes those who participate in it to the pain and suffering of others.

That’s not just my opinion. Criminologist Jack Levin conducted a three-year study that concluded animal abusers are five times more likely to commit violence against humans. The FBI, U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Justice consider animal cruelty to be one of the early warning signs of potential violence by youths. A Chicago Police Department study showed that 65 percent of people charged with animal abuse crimes were also charged with violent crimes against people.

Consider Jeffrey Dahmer, who progressed from cutting up animals to cutting up humans and eating them. Or Albert DeSalvo, the Boston Strangler, who killed 13 women before his capture. He also began by sadistically killing animals. Ted Bundy, David “Son of Sam” Berkowitz and Ted “Unabomber” Kaczynski all had a history of torturing animals.

http://www.house.gov/gallegly/media/...809animals.htm

Last edited by uncle matt; 10-31-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:35 PM
Dominant Buck

sick sick sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2009, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

It appears he has little deer painted on the side of his truck to keep track of the body count. What a waste of life this guy is....
Old 10-31-2009, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah check out his kids Soap Box Derby car. It too not only has deer stamped on the side but advertises his little video endevour.

But I thank him for the lead.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

That fat ass needs to be bitch slapped .....with his bumper !
Old 10-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well I did a bit of snooping around and came up with the info only to find it already over at D&DH's site already.

It has been up there since 10-8-2009. Don't know if it is cool to dish out the info here so I will give you the link....

http://forum.deeranddeerhunting.com/...=48193&mpage=1
Old 10-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

And there are so darn many of those Hayn's out there I lay real good odds on the imbreeding.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:16 PM
Fork Horn

Not sure if it is real or not, anyone actually seen the videos?

After looking at his pictures, I would just like to point out his truck is not street legal, it is required to have at least two working mirrors and he has none.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.