Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Dont know if yall have seen this........ >

Dont know if yall have seen this........

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dont know if yall have seen this........

Old 10-30-2009, 07:17 AM
Spike

if anyone sees an article or hears anything about this piece of crap being prosecuted please post it up here. Since he's using the internet to distribute his dvd's, wouldn't that make his crimes "federal"??
Old 10-30-2009, 11:01 AM
Fork Horn

i know the idnr knows about it because i called them to tell them and they said it is being investigated
Old 10-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Spike

I'm sure there could be a way of stopping it...Just need to figure out where it is and what roads are traveled.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

What an idiot. I don't know how guys that have hunting land in his county haven't figured out who he is and paid him a visit with a few of there friends.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Fork Horn

WTF?? Now i have seen it all. Its illegal it has to be. Your by law, supposed to try to avoid accidents not create them. What happens if he hits that deer into oncoming traffic.

Either way here is what i can tell you is definitely illegal, that extra set of high beam headlights he installed on the hood. You cant have lights that high blinding other drivers. Im sure he uses those as a means of seeing and freezing those deer in the lights.

F%&ker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope they get his ass.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Spike

Default Unbelieveable

I cannot believe this piece of shi*. I would love to catch him in front of my super duty crossing the road some day; that would be worth paying for.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was hoping under "Buy the DVD" it would give a P.O. box so we could see what town he was out of. No luck. Somebody in Illinois has got to have heard of this POS. He has got to stir up major controversy in his county.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

If anyone really wants to know who this is - it isn't that hard. There are sites that for like $5 or $10 you can get the info tied to a license plate.

But what will that do for you? I guess we could share it via PMs but I am sure this site would now allow open distribution of that info - and I have to agree with that.

However some careful and well worded letters should be OK. But let me remind everyone and GREATLY STRESS that you would be a damn fool to use the US Mail or any other forn of federally controlled communication to convey words of a threatening manner. So that is on your butt if you are dumb enough to do it.

Also I think that everyone should check their tongues (posting fingers) a little. This guy's actions speak for exactly the kind of person. As I have previously pointed out, IMO he is clearly violating many traffic and game laws. But we as a whole and group do not portray a good image of hunters posting up all the violent things we would/should do to the guy. Trust me IDNR will do their job and will have this guys nutz soon enough and that stupid smirk will be off his face.

And at some point he is going to look in the mirror and say, "Boy was I a dumb a$$ for putting my story, my purpose, my face, my truck and my license plate on the world wide internet.

(I hope the IDNR releases his booking photo so we have something to throw around after he gats popped himself! Booking photos are genrally publicly available.)

Last edited by uncle matt; 10-31-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Southern Buck
I have been checking on another forum I go to where I got this from and one of the posters on there said the DNR in his area are investigating and building a case against him, I hope they can get all they need to and through him under the jail
Southern Buck do you have a link to that site?

I've posted this on this site, as I'm trying to get more info about it.

http://www.huntingclub.com/Community...=topics&f=2984

I was also told it is posted at OYOA, but couldn't find it there so I will probably post it there too.

I'm tyring to spread this around as much as I can to get info on this idiot, and see if he can be stopped.

If it's a closed site would you please post my link there, lets get the word out about this idiot.

I'm going to American Outdoors right now to get the word out there.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:43 AM
Spike

just wait till he puts a video of some monster a guys been chasing for 3-4 years up that should get him shut down pretty quick, to bad there aint no Gators around there feed him to them or the hogs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.