Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch >

Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch

Old 04-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Spike

Good grief....your making a mountain out of a mole hill..the HOG is already caught...next step...BANG....It seems from some of your responses that your just stiring an empty pot ..
Have a good day.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not stirring anything, but just showing the fallacies of your thinking or lack of it!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

My opinion as well is a high fence is a cage. Some cages are larger than others.

And, for your information deer swim between the islands in and the banks of the Mississippi River. Water does not contain them. It appears cougars are likely swimming it too.

Hunting over a feeder is not the same as a field as most fields are larger than the small area under the feeder. Now, if someone dumps a pile of corn in the field and you set up over that pile, that is different.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Spike

its all the same - corn is corn...out of a feeder or a field.The fellow before you was just trying to piss up a tree...that kinda crap dont work with me.But at the same time , I understand what your trying to say ..most people who are not in Texas think the feeder is used as a killing tool.Been huntiong my entire life - have yet to kill a deer or hog under a feeder yet...never will.Feeders are used for supplemental feeding or for protien etc etc..

The example I love to read is the one that follows like this :

Man I cant see how somebody can sit in a deer blind and then just shoot the deer as he walks by..I like to sit in a tree and give the deer a chance....LOLLL...some of those lines like that are the most comical...

So Bubba is sitting in a tree and because he is in a tree - he is okay with that - just not a ground blind....D U H

we could beat this horse to death...LOLL
Attached Thumbnails Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch-93recazlyyr4cahcq9zfca9s6gmicaafdl2bcavz5wdpcammxbjxcasms2gwca4bo0mjcaf9qgwkcahiuxqncabbvxsncayk.jpg  

Last edited by 700; 04-19-2013 at 12:42 PM. Reason: add picture
Old 04-19-2013, 08:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Give me a break 700!!! If spin feeders and corning the senderos in Texas to bring the deer out into the open isn't used as a killing tool I'll kiss your ****. You say you've hunted Texas all your life and have never killed an animal "under" one, but I'll bet you've killed your fair share within spitting distance of more than one, LOL! Be honest Bubba!
Old 04-20-2013, 04:20 AM
Spike

I wouldn't know ....I've never put corn out in a Sendero...apparently YOU watch to much T.V...But its okay....I understand ...Have a nice day.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Another false assumption Bro! I know how it is on 99% of the ranches down in Texas because I've hunted down there since the 70's until just several years ago when my Dad died down there. Mom still lives in San Antonio. The elevators would go broke down there if they couldn't sell all the deer corn that hunters put out for the deer and hogs down there and the main reason isn't for their health!!! If you hunt a ranch where there are no feeders, you're one of a very few and I commend you if you're being honest with that comment. If you do hunt a ranch with feeders, then you are darn well baiting animals out of the thick cover for a shot opportunity whether you shoot that animal under the feeder or not and are saying it's just for supplemental feed and nutrition. PS: I can piss up a tree with the best of em, LOL!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-20-2013 at 05:05 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:46 AM
Spike

You people up north can sit on the corner of a 1500 acre cornfield and shoot deer as they walk out of the cornfield and then complain because we have feeders .....duh ....

Im done.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

I hope you're done because that last post saying: "You people up north can sit on the corner of a 1500 acre cornfield and shoot deer as they walk out of the cornfield and then complain because we have feeders .....duh" is as lame as can be for two reasons. First, you can't lump me in with "you people" as you have no idea where or how I hunt up here or anywhere else. Second, you have now made another incorrect assumption when you say we're complaining about the Texas method of using feeders. I have no problem with using them and did for many years when we hunted the south Texas brush country around Freer and Clegg, as well as several years up around Rock Springs and Kerrville in the hill country. In a nutshell, you need to quit making so many assumptions and making statements that are not true when you don't know the actual facts of the matter! Have a good weekend!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-20-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:51 AM
Spike

Beats me....I think he just watches to much T.v

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.