Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Mossy Oak Obsession Revealed

Old 09-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Typical Buck

Default Mossy Oak Obsession Revealed

The Mossy Oak Obsession Revealed intro into the show is pretty cool. I dunno if anyone has seen it or not but its like a bowhunting videogame intro. I wish someone comes out with a bowhunting video game for PS3 that would be awesome.

Make it so you have to scout and set your stands and try and have it as real time as possible to simulate real hunting so if you gotta sit in the stand for three hours thats what u gotta do. I think it would be awesome.

I know some of you will say just go out and do hunting dont play a video game but I think it would be fun to have video game. One of the big name hunting brands needs to step up and make a bow hunting game.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TheMiz54
The Mossy Oak Obsession Revealed intro into the show is pretty cool. I dunno if anyone has seen it or not but its like a bowhunting videogame intro. I wish someone comes out with a bowhunting video game for PS3 that would be awesome.

Make it so you have to scout and set your stands and try and have it as real time as possible to simulate real hunting so if you gotta sit in the stand for three hours thats what u gotta do. I think it would be awesome.

I know some of you will say just go out and do hunting dont play a video game but I think it would be fun to have video game. One of the big name hunting brands needs to step up and make a bow hunting game.
There is no way I'd sit and wait for a deer for 3 hours on a video game. I don't think many people would buy it if they made it real time. Other than that I think it would be cool.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good answer Home,I could see me trying to explain to my wife why I was sitting in front of the TV staring at nothing.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

there would be game to look at and you could shoot does too but if you want to harvest the monster it would mean you have to put in the time just like hunting
Old 09-16-2009, 07:20 AM
Spike

not very practical...the game system would probably burn up right as the monster walks into view!
Old 09-16-2009, 07:32 AM
Spike

It would be cool to have a game like that, except the time has to go by just a tad bit faster. I've been waiting for someone to come out with a deer hunting with dogs game for 20 years. The deer hunting games they have now are more for people w/no patience. I wouldn't mind the scouting and the waiting, but 3 hours is a bit long. Maybe make it where 1 hr=15-20 minutes.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would never sit in my living room as long as I sit in my stand to kill a video generated, two-dimensional figure. Patience is lacking enough doing the real thing.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

We should always be out there hunting and nothing else.....at least that's what I always do.
I have no problem with any hunter that wants to play a video game or read a book or whatever.....It's just not my intention to do anything that interfers with hunting while I'm in those woods.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Jimmy S
We should always be out there hunting and nothing else.....at least that's what I always do.
I have no problem with any hunter that wants to play a video game or read a book or whatever.....It's just not my intention to do anything that interfers with hunting while I'm in those woods.

I wasnt thinking of a video game to bring in the woods with you.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sit in front of a TV for three hours to shoot at a non-existant deer? I'll take a pass on that. The only thing I sit in front of a TV for and pay that much attention is football. I never played Video games growing up and don't really want to start now. I think video games are hurting todays youth. Kids would rather be inside playing video games than outside playing sports or hunting and fishing. In small moderation video games could be alright, but not the way today's youth is playing them. Just my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.