Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What do you all think

Old 09-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default What do you all think

I know some of you guys hate hunting shows and cant stand this person or that person. But one name i haven't seen come up on any of the discussions is Don Kisky. In my opinion the white tail freaks show is one of the best. Its pretty much everyday people like me and you that bust ass to raise big deer. I think the reason you dont see Don as much as other top hunters is because he is a regular guy that farms and probably doesnt get the time like some of the others. Thats just my opinion im sure some will agree and others wont.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:48 AM
RT1
Fork Horn

huntley ritter
"the huntley way" on versus
a really good show, well produced.
Huntley is the most ethical that i have seen on tv. No bullsh_t with him either. Seems real cool, love to hunt with him for a week.
If you haven't tuned in for his shows your missing out on a show that is well put together!
Old 09-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Down&OutHunting
I know some of you guys hate hunting shows and cant stand this person or that person. But one name i haven't seen come up on any of the discussions is Don Kisky. In my opinion the white tail freaks show is one of the best. Its pretty much everyday people like me and you that bust ass to raise big deer. I think the reason you dont see Don as much as other top hunters is because he is a regular guy that farms and probably doesnt get the time like some of the others. Thats just my opinion im sure some will agree and others wont.
I like Don Kisky too-anyone who says its easy or they dont put in the time definitely cant say that about Don Kisky. He spends more time pursuing and growing big deer in a year than most "hunters" do in a lifetime. My favorite show has to be whitetail addictions tho. These are normal guys whacking giant bucks on their own land. And filming themselves alot, which for anyone whos done it knows how much effort that takes!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Fork Horn

I am also a Huntley fan
Old 09-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

Anyone remember all the Fitzgerald videos??? Awesome!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Typical Buck

I have met Don and Kandi. They are just as you said just like the rest of us except they have farms where they were able to grow bigger bucks than most of us will ever see. They both worked hard for what they have and to be where they are. Nothing's just been given to them, they earned everything they got.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Spike

i agree with your opinion.. !

if u search some site that contain some information about Hunting you can visit this site :
http://www.allhuntingsecret.com