Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

favorite hunting show

Old 09-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Typical Buck

Jim Shockey's great, The Crush is good, Whitetail Addiction is another of my newest favorites
Old 09-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Spike

Mine would have to be, Ted Nuggent just because hes crazy and rides a buffalo haha, or The crush or Bone collectors
Old 09-02-2009, 04:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SWThomas
I don't see how you guys can watch North American Whitetail TV. Stan Potts has got to be the most annoying hunter on the planet. And his eyes are kind of scary. Without him, I might actually watch that show.

i like old Stan. the 2 most annoying shows to me are spirit of the wild and archers choice. my reasonings are:

spirit of the wild - i'm not saying Ted is not a good guy and there no doubt he does alot for hunting. he's just too overboard for me. when someone constantly speaks in the third person, they need psych medicine.

archers choice - this show has the potential to be good if Ralph and Vicki would cut out all the shennanigans. i want to watch hunting, not them pick at each other like 4 year olds.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:59 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

Relentless Pursuit, Whitetail Addiction, Spirit of the Wild and Adrenaline Junkies.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Spike

I really had a hard time thinking for the best, yet I most prefer Deer and Deer Hunting. I really got interested to it.