Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 If you had the money and the time, where would you go deer hunting? >

If you had the money and the time, where would you go deer hunting?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

If you had the money and the time, where would you go deer hunting?

Old 06-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: If you had the money and the time, where would you go deer hunting?

ORIGINAL: crokit

News flash, not everyone has a negative deer hunting experience in Pa. Sure the hunting COULD be better, but that could be said about every place deer hunting is available, IMHO.

The hunting is great, Its the easy killing that could be better for some people.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Banned

Well patsy, I had no doubt youd be one of the votes. "but any whitetail I would want can be found right here in my home state of Pa"

And you certainly arent a hard man to please. LMAO.

"News flash, not everyone has a negative deer hunting experience in Pa. Sure the hunting COULD be better, but that could be said about every place deer hunting is available, IMHO."

Perhaps you didnt follow the news very closely cause heres a News flash right back atcha. The poll isnt about not having negative deer hunting experiences, its about where would you go if you could go anywhere. If you head is planted to far up your arse that pa is the best in the nation then VOTE IT! LMAO. But I happen to know a few whiney dilholes that voted it just because they DO have agendas. You may not be aware of, but then judging by your presence on Griz. Gary and knowing the owner of hpa and others on their, Id say you know exactly what I mean. Sorry about your pal getting booted over there. Ha ha ha

Btw, all my posts in this thread werent intended to speak about how poor pa is, as my first post was. Im simply dispelling complete and utter nonsense.

Pa has been voted worst in the nation for good reason. We have a thing here called "deer wars" lol caused by ecoextremists currently dictating our game management. Similar to nonhunters dictating in states like Jersey and California. Lots of small time wannabe lobbiests running around trying to sway public opinion. Not very effectively i might add.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Well patsy, I had no doubt youd be one of the votes. "but any whitetail I would want can be found right here in my home state of Pa"

"News flash, not everyone has a negative deer hunting experience in Pa. Sure the hunting COULD be better, but that could be said about every place deer hunting is available, IMHO."

Perhaps you didnt follow the news very closely cause heres a News flash right back atcha. The poll isnt about not having negative deer hunting experiences, its about where would you go if you could go anywhere. If you head is planted to far up your arse that pa is the best in the nation then VOTE IT! LMAO. But I happen to know a few whiney dilholes that voted it just because they DO have agendas. You may not be aware of, but then judging by your presence on Griz. Gary and knowing the owner of hpa and others on their, Id say you know exactly what I mean. Sorry about your pal getting booted over there. Ha ha ha

Btw, all my posts in this thread werent intended to speak about how poor pa is, as my first post was. Im simply dispelling complete and utter nonsense.

Once again I apologize if my opinions and views are not in line with the agenda you are pushing there, Cornbread.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Banned

No agenda. Just one of several hundred thousand p-oed Pa hunters these days.

Sorry for making you look extremely stupid on couple of past posts in the northeast forum. You really need to get over the grudge.[:'(]
Old 06-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Pa has been voted worst in the nation for good reason. We have a thing here called "deer wars" lol caused by ecoextremists currently dictating our game management. Similar to nonhunters dictating in states like Jersey and California. Lots of small time wannabe lobbiests running around trying to sway public opinion. Not very effectively i might add.
Deer like this killed on land open the public to hunt here in Pa. Isn't good for your agenda either. Why would I go hunt anywere else when I got these running around in my back yard.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

That buck could not have come from Pa.!!
Old 06-19-2009, 03:45 PM
Banned

Agenda? lmfao. Do tell. Beside me being 100% opposed to econuts running our deer management into the ground exactly what is my agenda? [8D]

Why couldnt it have Krokit? This'n came from FLORIDA.

This one came from DELAWARE

RHODE ISLAND......

I guess since each has pics of nice bucks, that means they arent poor deer states either!

I suppose that means everyone is equal. Iowa and Rhode island,..... Illinois and Pa........ Kansas and florida .....Wisconsin and Delaware LMAO.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Corney: ALL the states you listed have on the high end good hunting. hunting. You are correct!
Old 06-20-2009, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

If money and time were not a consideration I would go to Canada and spend a month there chasing a monster bodied and racked buck.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm with ya on that WTD. I'm figuring I still have 20 good ones left in me. Just once in those 20.... That's pretty much the only thing extracurricular on my " bucket " list.

Quick Reply: If you had the money and the time, where would you go deer hunting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.