Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 What is the worst deer hunting state? >

What is the worst deer hunting state?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What is the worst deer hunting state?

Old 05-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What is the worst deer hunting state?

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

This vote doesn't surprise me. I would like to see this done on an unbiased website other than HNI. We have way too many naysayers on here to run a poll like this. Take into account that only 11 votes were for PA out of who knows how many total votes. I bet I can name most of the 11 that voted for PA.
There were 11 votes but based some recent history, of a few PA members,that could be 2-3 guys(betwe could bothname them too! LOL)
Old 05-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Banned

The only one proven to vote "multiple" on any poll was btb. He conveniently used a "camp" LMAO ID to vote twice on a poll, which STILL didnt favor his viewpoint. To accuse anyone else is laughable and if you suspect such, please contact administration. If Im not mistaken thats against the rules. For everyone except you I guess.[:'(]

Old 05-27-2009, 05:16 PM

Hawaii!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:49 AM
Fork Horn

Pennsylvania??? That shouldn't even be up there as one of the worst. Try Florida! Thank God i'm in Ohio, "Buckeye" country.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:58 AM
Banned

The absolute worst or not, Pa definately deserves to be on the list. Ecoextremists dictating manangement and deer density goals as low as any state in the country say it must be so! (LOL) Worst is debatable. The fact Pa belongs in a list of the bottom 5 or 6 imho is not debatable.

I agree abouit Ohio. And I am envious. LOL. Hard to believe Ohio and Pa are geographically side by side. Deer huntingwise we are worlds apart.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:20 PM
Typical Buck

louisiana shouldnt even been in there
Old 05-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Summitsitter

Hawaii!
THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY...pretty poor for whitetails!
Old 05-29-2009, 08:53 AM
Spike

Hmmmm, a poll that lasted less than 2 days. Guess it wasn't getting the results the poster was trolling for. You naysayers are so predictable. Guess that's because theres so few of you and you all drink the same cool-aid that jimmy provides.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would have to say Hawaii I don't think they even have deer.They are a state.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Thats unfortunately true bluebird. Also some states have had their game management practices mal-effected by hunting non friendly factions, antihunters influencing game management in California, New Jersey, environmentalist extremists dictating things in Pennsylvania and possibly a couple of others.

Non hunters are playing a big role in game management these days moreso than ever. As society gets further and further from the hunting lifestyle, in increasing number of cases, so are the wildlife management agencies. That is but another factor that strongly effects hunter satisfaction.
I agree 100% that is why I fight the establishment every time I am in the woods. If it means not shooting a a doe to satisfy an earn a buck tag in an area already depleatedthan so be it. If it means ignoring some of the stupid non hunter laws put in place toplease the non hunting public than so be it.

That is all I have to say about that.

Quick Reply: What is the worst deer hunting state?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.