Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Eddie Duncan's Trophy

Old 04-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Spike

Default Eddie Duncan's Trophy

Check out Eddie Duncan's 217" whitetail in the trophy room @ www.HuntBunk.com its the real deal
Old 04-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Spike

Default RE: Eddie Duncan's Trophy

www.spam.edu
Old 04-06-2009, 08:08 PM
Spike

Them white antlers spell one thing to me and thats a game farm kill. Nothing to brag about in my book.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:30 AM

yah i suppose they hung a stand at 2:30 a.m. and sat there inthe dark that long as well
Old 04-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Fork Horn

if it was shot in a game farm thats actually emmbarrassing because when you have to hunt on a fricken game farm to shoot a fricken deer that means that your not a very good hunter that you cant go out in the woods and shoot a deer on your own.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Spike

I looked into this and the antlers of deer can be white due to different factors in genetics, development, and velvet.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: jcdeer54

I looked into this and the antlers of deer can be white due to different factors in genetics, development, and velvet.
Yes, you are correct, but not these. This set has game farm all over them. I've been a measurer for over 25 years, been to every major deer show in the US at one time or another. I've seen tens and tens of thousands of deer, not to mention having measured close to 3000 whitetails. I still hold the record for the most measured entries into the shed antler record book. I'm not stating this to brag but to give a basis for my statement. Doe to this experience,myself and many other experienced measures, have learned to pick out game farm deer from clear across a room. Not very oftenare wewrong. It is all in the color and the texture of the bone.You learn to be able to pick out the white game farm antlers vs the white wild deer. I dont know the guy and I could care less where he hunts. But a game farm deer has less credit in the eyes of a hunter then does a wild deer. This deer is from a game farm and you would be very hard pressed to prove that differently to me or to any other experienced measurer.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Lyncher68

www.spam.edu
Yup. gets old after awhile.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Typical Buck

His huntin story sounded more like a CIA spy operation . Night scopes.He should of just used a guided heat missle
Old 04-08-2009, 03:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

At least the title of the site is correct: BUNK!

Quick Reply: Eddie Duncan's Trophy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.