Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

who likes T.R

Old 03-26-2009, 06:50 PM

Default RE: who likes T.R

I'm "guessing" how the non-voters might have voted, based on how TR was received when he had his own Board here, with 4 different sub-forums. Some of those here now, were there then, when his threads had over 150,000 reads in about a half a year.

Did something change?Becausewhat he was writing and posting then, is the same stuff I am posting here now. Probably not, it is just that there are some people here, who are threatened by him, because they think they are "experts".
Old 03-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WildlifePhoto

I'm "guessing" how the non-voters might have voted, based on how TR was received when he had his own Board here, with 4 different sub-forums. Some of those here now, were there then, when his threads had over 150,000 reads in about a half a year.
How do you know? Were you here as well?

Did something change?Becausewhat he was writing and posting then, is the same stuff I am posting here now. Probably not, it is just that there are some people here, who are threatened by him, because they think they are "experts".
Look... If it was actually T.R. posting his own stuff, it might be received different. But since you post this stuff under a different name, we find the man crush that you have for T.R. rather disturbing. That is of course if you are not T.R. himself. T.R. was banned from here several times. That should tell you what people think about him.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:15 AM

Because you evidently don't have the mental skill to figure it out on your won.

You're a buffon, and most of us know it.
heres what im seeing 7 people say they like him 34 say they dont
now answer my ? WP why did you bring this back up..... you must like it
Old 03-27-2009, 05:17 AM

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

How do you know? Were you here as well?

Look... If it was actually T.R. posting his own stuff, it might be received different. But since you post this stuff under a different name, we find the man crush that you have for T.R. rather disturbing. That is of course if you are not T.R. himself. T.R. was banned from here several times. That should tell you what people think about him.

this is good WP read it again
Old 03-27-2009, 02:04 PM

T.R. was banned from here ONLY once, becauseof hisbeliefs as a Christian - not because of anything related to his hunting forums.

I know how many reads hea had - because he told me so, and anyone who was here then, knows it too.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:31 PM

T.R. was banned from here ONLY once, becauseof hisbeliefs as a Christian - not because of anything related to his hunting forums.

I know how many reads hea had - because he told me so, and anyone who was here then, knows it too.
you still have not answer my ????? why did you bring this up again

if he was a christian he should be stoping what has been going on not trying to make people get upset or does he even know that you are posting his stuff still?

really what it is a spaming we can go and read tips on NAHC here is posting what you have been doing in the field and sharing memorys
asking like minded hunters about there thoughts
i still have not seen some one ask for a T.R thing!!
now what you did in the sent lock thing they were asking and you told them what T.R said about itnothing wrong with that

but when we dont ask for it dont post it at least not all the time. understand what im saying?

Old 03-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

A huge number of members here profess to be christian's.
How is it they are all still here and TR is not? (At leasttruthfully under his own name)

Old 03-27-2009, 04:52 PM

He told me it was because he would not state that he thought pagans and some other religiojns would not go to heaven, when he moderated the Religion forum. He bleives you hve ot believe in Jesus to get ot heaven.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:55 PM

Nathan Yuck,

Whatwould you know about being aChristian? You don't act like one. A Christian would not bad-mouth any person.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nathan Yuck,

Whatwould you know about being aChristian? You don't act like one. A Christian would not bad-mouth any person.
Get real. Christians bad mouth plenty of people. But you are obviously brain-washed so nothing we say makes sense to you.

Quick Reply: who likes T.R

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.