HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   who likes T.R (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/289588-who-likes-t-r.html)

nathanyeck 03-19-2009 06:29 AM

who likes T.R

just kinda wandering who all likes this guy here
yes if you do no if you dont

thndrchiken 03-19-2009 07:49 AM

RE: who likes T.R

Personally , I could care less. What I don't like is having a mouthpiece copying what the guy posts on other forums here like it's gospel. If he wanted to post his views here he should do it himself without a mouthpiece.

thndrchiken 03-19-2009 07:52 AM

I might also add that about 98% of the said mouthpiece's posts are what T.R. says very rarely does he have anything to say for himself.

nathanyeck 03-19-2009 11:18 AM

ORIGINAL: thndrchiken

Personally , I could care less. What I don't like is having a mouthpiece copying what the guy posts on other forums here like it's gospel. If he wanted to post his views here he should do it himself without a mouthpiece.
yes and that is what i was talking about

nathanyeck 03-19-2009 11:26 AM

80+ people have looked only 7votes come on now

whitetail_fanatic 03-19-2009 02:26 PM

I dont care who he is so I don't bother reading any posts regarding him, but what I find to be very annoying is having to filter through posts about him and then worthless posts like this to get to what I want to read.

timbercruiser 03-19-2009 06:02 PM

Other than the links to selling merchandise it really doesn't matter to me. If I don't care to read it, I just don't click, just as I do with about 50% of the stuff on the forums.

JagMagMan 03-19-2009 06:05 PM

NO, I do not like T.R. or his alter-ego Wildlifephoto! For one thing, this is blatant abuse of this web site! It is pure spam and free advertising.
Second thing is that I am sure each of us have a favorite outdoor writer, but we don't cut and paste everything that they say! If Wildlifephoto and T.R. are not in fact one and the same person, then WP should wake up to the fact that he looks like a fool and is embarrassing himself with all the "T.R. says," crap!

2 Lunger 03-19-2009 06:35 PM

To tell you the truth, I wish they would ban WP. Like mentioned above, he is abusing this website. I suspect the T.R. and WPare the same person, but if not, WP has ruined T.R.'s image on this website.

If T.R. and WP are not the same person than this is the biggest man crush I've ever seen someone have on another man. It would be quite distrubing if indeed they are two different individuals.

Mottz 03-19-2009 07:21 PM

I'm guessing we're not talking about Tootsie Rolls[8D]