Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Patterning DEER - CAN BE EASY

Old 03-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Patterning DEER - CAN BE EASY

This is just hilarious! Yes, 411 people may have VIEWED your other thread but only 17 posted in it. You are kidding yourself if you actually think that 411 people agree with and like what you posted when they didn't even take the time to comment in the thread. Seriously, why do you keep posting this crap when all you do is catch flak over it. No one here appreciates what you post and no one here supports T.R. Michels AKA you.

Get the picture?
Old 03-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

sigh. this is getting old WP. Go home, your mommy is calling you.
-Jake
Old 03-16-2009, 04:05 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: WildlifePhoto

ORIGINAL: srwshooter

but,what makes T.R. the expert?
Well - lets see - he is the one who figured out how to use the inforamtion he had, and, with the 10 years of studying deer and writing research papers himself,heis the one who figured out"when, where and how"and use it as a way to patternbucks.

I believe that is whatmany of us wantto know - a good planfor figuring out when, where andhow to Pattern deer - it is his idea.

He has probably forgotten more about deer, that you will ever know.
well,i don't think so. i've killed around 200 whitetails myself in 35plus years of hunting.just cause you write papers sure doesn't make you a expert. i killed 4 mature bucks during the rut in 08,so maybe i'm the expert!!!!

another thing ,i don't know who you really are.if you are T.R. you are not helping anything by posting here like this. if you are trying to sell books ,go to the book stores. if you are not t.r michels,then he should know that you are out here ruining his name.

this is one thing i really hate about the internet,i think all sites should make you post with your real name and address ,then we would know.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I question [ redflag ] any article or expert refering to anything " whitetails made easy ".
Old 03-16-2009, 06:49 AM

ORIGINAL: rimjob_rob

I cannot believe that you keep on posting **** from TR Michaels with all of the hell everyone gives you for doing it.
its cause he loves it
Old 03-16-2009, 06:52 AM

T.R [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]IM SICK OF SEEING T.R
but i have to say this is fun
Old 03-16-2009, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why haven't the mods perma-banned this fool?
Old 03-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

This is just hilarious! Yes, 411 people may have VIEWED your other thread but only 17 posted in it. You are kidding yourself if you actually think that 411 people agree with and like what you posted when they didn't even take the time to comment in the thread. Seriously, why do you keep posting this crap when all you do is catch flak over it. No one here appreciates what you post and no one here supports T.R. Michels AKA you.

Get the picture?
I viewed it several times just to see W.P. mouth overload his ass!!! [:'(]
Maybe he isn't T.R. and truely hates T.R. and is using all these negative posts to discredit the real T.R.??

There is a comedy/entertainment effect from this site. Some people like reality TV and some like reality internet.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:55 AM

maybe