Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 looking for land to lease in mo look here >

looking for land to lease in mo look here

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

looking for land to lease in mo look here

Old 02-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Spike

Default looking for land to lease in mo look here

found this on craigslist thought maybe someone would b interested .

Great piece of remote hunting land located below Versailles and Cole Camp. Backs up to Big Buffalo Creek Conservation Area almost 1500 acres. I own 100 acres of almost all hardwoods, 2 creeks running 1 of each side, 3 stands currently up. I run 3 feeders just after Turkey (spring) until just before Archery. Price includes up to 4 hunters. Includes use of cabin has 2 bedrooms, stove, refrigerator. RUNS OFF GENERATOR WILL NEED TO BRING GAS. Water we get from springs at bottom of hill. This is very remote land no real neighbors. This includes all seasons for 2009 . Located 6 miles from Lake of Ozarks.Property has never been leased.
Gene 1-573-289-8688
Cost $3,000 for up o 4 hunters must sign liabilty release, and hunting lease and names of hunters to be provided. Also $1,000 deposit required in addition to lease to protect from damages.