Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Neighbor's dog shot

Old 01-24-2009, 06:31 AM

Default RE: Neighbor's dog shot

I lost a Shepherd/Malamute dog that way. He was on my neighbor's land, but they had a big problem with poachers. One of the best dogs I ever had.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

This horse is still being beaten?
Old 01-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

I don't think theres any horse left after 21 pages, I think all that is left now is fur and a hoof at most!!
Old 02-05-2009, 09:50 AM

quote:

ORIGINAL: BetterBirddogs

As a guy who breeds, raises, and trains and field trials pointers I have no sympathy for your buddy or his dog. My dogs are very valuable. Having said that, I go to great lengths to make sure my dogs stay in their kennels. They are on a raised deck platform so they can't dig out and my kennels are charged with a fence charger so they can't climb out. If my dogs get out and get killed then thats a ME problem. I'm so tired of dog owners not taking ownership for their animals who are out wondering around. Bad deal for your neighbor but maybe he'll work harder to keep his new dog in the yard where it belongs.

So if your dog got loose and walked into the street and a crackhead shot it it would be ok with you, would you apologize to the crackhead for any inconvience you dog might have caused.I have had duck dogs all my life I dont value them as piece of equipment they are members of my family.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:28 AM
Typical Buck

If you let your dog run loose in an area where folks deer hunt then its YOUR fault.
Don't blame someone else for your stupidity. I know it wasn't you, but I have had a deer hunt ruined by someones little p-o-s dog.......its a terrible let down and then the anger sets in. I didnt shoot the dog, but i can see why someone would.
I spend a ton of cash on deer hunting and for someone to let their dog screw it up is whats unnexceptable.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:16 PM

If I see a dog running after me or killing a deer, it will die that is illegal around here. But there exceptions if it is my dog, If I am hunting, neighbors dog .etc. If it is stray I'm might kill it if not, I will catch it and take it to the pound, or give it back to the person.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 02-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Typical Buck

If a dog is a danger or is destructive, I can see shooting it. But my little pooch is my buddy. If anyone shoots him I will bite your ---- off.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:29 AM

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

Texas size.

Please tell me the address of your neighbor so I can buy him/her another dog!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we can move on.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:18 PM

I was thinking the same thing Uncle Matt. LOL! Love the graphics.

Quick Reply: Neighbor's dog shot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.