Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Would this work.

Old 11-28-2008, 03:33 AM
Spike

Default RE: Would this work.

Just to be different how about a taxi to go hunting. ya never know cab ride might be free LOL
Old 11-28-2008, 04:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

He does not have a lien on it. He knows the guy that owns the lot and he let him payhim 2000k a month untill he paid it off. My dad does not drive it just sits in the driveway. HE bought it so he could go to florida this summer and take the boat. I under stand why state minimum is bad idea. Thats why the truck says parked unless i really need to go somewhere. I plan to have full coverage. Just can't untill feb. 100 bucks is a big differnce right now
ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

If your dad owes money on it, shouldn't HE have full coverage on it? All banks/lienholders require it. BTW, state minimum liability limits is a good way to lose your ass if you get in an accident. Pay the extra and get decent limits.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

No taxis around here. good idea though
ORIGINAL: wheelie

Just to be different how about a taxi to go hunting. ya never know cab ride might be free LOL
Old 11-28-2008, 11:13 AM
Fork Horn

I would do what I wanted to do the truck is yours. If you went to a car lot to buy you a car they would not tell you what to do with it. Your paying for it it's yours. I he dont like let him take it back and give you your money abd then he can just let you borrow it. He will get tired of it and give you the truck. You have him over the barrow play your cards right and you will get it for free. He should give it to you any way. Sound like he has another one and you a without. My dad would.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

He does not have another tuck he has a car. He bought the truck because it was a good price and he wanted it to haul the boat to florida this march.
HE gave me the down payment on my old truck paid my insurance and the tax. HE was trying to sell it to get a 4 door 4x4. i told him not to sell it and i would pay him for it. I do not want him to give me the truck for free.
Why should he just give me a 12000 dollar truck for free.
HE would have let me use it when ever i wanted but i wanted to own the truck. So i told him i would pay him for it.
HEck hegave me the old ford i had andhelped fix the chevy i had. He has done enough.
ORIGINAL: lookingforthebigone

I would do what I wanted to do the truck is yours. If you went to a car lot to buy you a car they would not tell you what to do with it. Your paying for it it's yours. I he dont like let him take it back and give you your money abd then he can just let you borrow it. He will get tired of it and give you the truck. You have him over the barrow play your cards right and you will get it for free. He should give it to you any way. Sound like he has another one and you a without. My dad would.