Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 How do you get doe's to come to you >

How do you get doe's to come to you

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How do you get doe's to come to you

Old 11-22-2008, 05:22 PM
nap

Default How do you get doe's to come to you

Ok. Some people already know that I'm hunting in Wisconsin and if you didn't now you do. Well I'm hunting EAB and i was wondering if there was a certain why to get does to come instead of bucks. like by using a call or something. Just till i get a doe.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:38 PM

Default RE: How do you get doe's to come to you

no man but those eab tags are like lottery tickets lost mine from last yr thank god I got one earlier this year
Old 11-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Typical Buck

Nap- you can try and use a bleat call or a fawn distress call that should do it.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nap

Ok. Some people already know that I'm hunting in Wisconsin and if you didn't now you do. Well I'm hunting EAB and i was wondering if there was a certain why to get does to come instead of bucks. like by using a call or something. Just till i get a doe.
Your handle is "nap." Try taking one! Always seems to work for me! Seriously, I've fallen asleep twice during the late morning hours of early muzzleloader season when the temps are a nice pleasant 60+ degrees. Both times I woke up having a doe less than 30 yards away. They must think my snoring is sexy! (I wish my wife thought so!) Shot the one the first time it happened, spooked the other the second time because she was 5 yards away directly behind me. As soon as I woke up I could hear her breathing and it startled me. By the time I got my gun around she was off to the races through the thick stuff and I couldn't get a shot.

Mike
Old 11-23-2008, 01:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

same as above, deer know if your sleeping, they will come mess with you like take your sandwich and drink your coffee then wake you up with a wheeze.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MarquetteMagnum

same as above, deer know if your sleeping, they will come mess with you like take your sandwich and drink your coffee then wake you up with a wheeze.
LOL that gave me some funny mental images!... Deer sneaking up your climbing sticks and tying your boot laces together... Adjusting the mirrors on your truck... I always thought I was forgetful when I lost things in the woods, I guess now I know it was just some hooligan of a doe playing a joke on me while I was snoozing![8D]