Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WHO ELSE SAYS A PRAYER?

Old 04-02-2003, 06:39 PM

Default RE: WHO ELSE SAYS A PRAYER?

I pray to let him allow me to shoot a deer, yet it never works.. i guess hes to busy saving lives :-/
Old 04-02-2003, 07:57 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-02-2003, 08:03 PM

I PRAY IN THE WOODS ,IN MY BED ,,AT MY CHURCH ,IN MY CAR, ANYWHERE ANYTIME. GOD IS MY SAVIOR ALL THE DAY LONG AND I THANK HIM FOR SALVATION BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. GOD IS GOOD .PRAY FROM THE HEART ,TALK TO HIM LIKE HE IS YOUR FATHER.HE ALREADY KNOWS WHAT YOU NEED.I WOULD SUGGEST YOU MODEL YOUR PRAYERS AFTER JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF. TEACH YIUR BOYS AND GIRLS TO START WITH PRAISE ASK FOR MERCY AND GIVE THANKS FOR EVERY THING GOD PROVIDES . GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS ..
Old 04-02-2003, 09:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have always thanked the animal I harvested for giving its life for me and prayed it gods speed to heavens great forest.
Old 04-03-2003, 10:51 AM

Its great to read the above posts and feel the meaningness and importance hunting is to all of you. Though I do not pray, the feelings I have towards my hunt and my hunting partners runs deep.

This thing we do in the woods brings us close, very close to what is important to each of us, be it god, family, nature, or ourselves.
Old 04-03-2003, 11:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

My Dads family passed on this prayer and i am keeping the tradition alive. Each time I enter the woods I say this little prayer.

" Thank you God for granting me life and the ability to enjoy your magnificent creation. You said " if I ask you will give me command over the land and the seas" Today I am asking for you to be with me & command over the land and seas. Lets me wallow in your pressence & bueatiful creation. My I return home properous, rejuvinated and safely. In your name I ask that your guiding angels encompass me as I embark on my journey...amen"
Old 04-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

[:-]
Old 04-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just to be out there is enough reason to give thanks
an animal is an extended blessing from God!!
Old 04-04-2003, 03:00 AM

I' ve always said a prayer of thanks for a successful hunt. Just one of them things I do...
Old 04-04-2003, 08:33 AM

Sometimes the most simple prayer is the one that never takes you away from the moment. To harvest your game and then to give thanks always seems to be that little piece Anti' s leave out in their protests. But then again since WE are the true Wildlife Conservationists of the world, who are we to answer to anyone, but a higher power that helped feed are families? I stick to something short that strikes home and lets me relish the moment. Even when it' s a rabbit!

Quick Reply: WHO ELSE SAYS A PRAYER?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.