Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Scent Elimination by ionization >

Scent Elimination by ionization

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Scent Elimination by ionization

Old 11-08-2008, 06:07 PM

Default Scent Elimination by ionization

My name is Skip Hunefeld. I am a family doc. I hunt primarily in southern Indiana. I have been reading about new techology that is available for scent control. It is a machine that you put in a room, or a box, or some you wear around your neck. It is supposed to eliminate all odors by creating scentless isotopes of oxygen like ozone.

If this really works, it would be a great alternative to all the other things we do not to stink up the whitetail woods.

I have not purchased a device and I am not trying to sell them. I am just interested to know if anyone has used one for hunting. They are mainly used by, and marketed to, people with allergies (and I don't know if they work for that either).

If you have tried this for scent control, let me know how it works and what device you have

Old 11-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scent Elimination by ionization

Never heard of it. Sounds interesting though.