Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

bad luck hunting this morning

Old 11-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default bad luck hunting this morning

i went hunting this morning and i was calling a little bit witth a can call and a little grunting here and there and i also peed next to my blind.at around 8 a big boy shows up. he was a 8 or 10 point he was a beauty. i recently made a makeshift blind out of some some brush. well the buck was 60 yards, then 50 then 40 then 30. my heart was racing and at 30 yards he turned broadside and i pulled back my bow. with that movement he bolted. i was pretty mad about it. my portable hunting blind is probablt 200 yards away and o was wondering if you would reccommend me moving my blind. becasue i always see deer where my crappy brush blind was........so what do you reccommend?