Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity... >

Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Old 10-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

OK tried to stay quiet...here it comes!!!!!!!

Who the @#$% do you think you are? Last time I checked everyone in here was an ethical hunter to begin with!! I took several minutes out of my busy schedule and looked up your screen namebut somehow couldn't find it in the Florida Department of Fish and Game anywhere. And you should have payed close attention to your U.S. History teacher in High School because the civil war ended in 1865.Don't come in here trying to play the whole North Vs. South thing either. Maybe you should take a class at your local college in Cultural Diversity? You will see that most of our Northern traditions fall right in line with your Southerntraditions. Oh yeah...the Northern States doa pretty good job at managing their populations as well. I don't need to wastes hundreds of dollars to come to FL to hunt deer. If I came to FL for anything it would be to claim an ole Osceola Longbeard! And as far as threatening everyone in here....this is possibly the most idiotic post I have seen since coming to Hunting.net! Alot of people talk a good game but seldom deliver. I'm sure there are many folks in here including me who are capable of instituting a good country @$$ whipping as well. And just a little side note...to demand respect is ignorance at it's best. You have to earn respect in life to get respect and coming in here barking is not the way to do it. If you would like more free lessons in becoming less ignorant I am here all week. To all of my fellow Southern Countrymen....God bless us all. I have served my country and still servewith many a Southern man and call most brother.To this ignorant POS excuse for a human being...build a bridge and get over yourself.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Spike

Did anyone else just get the urge to go to Florida and shoot a spike buck?
Old 10-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

When would you like for me to come down for that ass whooping? That is of course if you can.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Fork Horn

If I wanted to shoot a German Shepard sized Deer with a huge rack I wouldn't waste my time and go all the way to pan handle Florida thats for sure.An old man once told me "You can boil them horns all you want but it will never make soup." He can shoot his 12pt german shepards till kingdom come. I will take a huge bodied 6pt over them any day.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got to the 3rd paragraph and realized your waaaaay too much of an ass to have written anything worth reading past that , so Ill just give my reply and move along.

1) Its 2008 and the "yanks" won the war 150 years ago(unfortunately) so get over it.

2)I know from 1st hand experience, there are spike shooters in south as well as the north, so give up the "were better than you" crap.

3) QDMA is BS anyway. Stop drinking the outdoor channel koolaid.

4)Ill go anywhere in this great country and shoot whatever the law allows and my heart desires, and you'll do nothing about it.

5) Ive never met a guy who talked tough(especially on the internet), in my life, and actually was, so save your breath, you aint scaring anybody.

Good day.

Oh 1 more thing , WHO THE HELL GOES TO FLA. TO DEER HUNT???????????
Old 10-27-2008, 12:59 PM
Typical Buck

When you say "Yanks" are you referring to actual Northerns? becasue just about everyone is north of you besides your fellow statesmen. Im from VA and I am way north, but im not a Yank either.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hmmmmm... you're the first southerner who has ever talked about "Quality Whitetail Management." Good ole southern boys shoot deer for the meat, not the horns.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

You have to be kiddin me! Are you serious or just trying to start controversy? Listen, if its public land or land I am allowed to hunt andits legal then itsthe Florida game commissionI make that decision and not you. Its people like you that start the whole North vs. South thing and get peoples feathers all ruffled up.

BTW how do you know what your shooting at with dogs chasing them around?
It seems QDM is practiced alot with deer running by you at 40mph!
Old 10-27-2008, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 10-27-2008, 01:15 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah and you can see that he is online lurking at his own post in this forum section right now. Must be he's not getting the reply he was looking for? What did you expect you idiot?!

Quick Reply: Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.