Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity... >

Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Old 10-27-2008, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

That's good old fashion southern hospitality. I'm originally from Ga, and never once thought about heading further south to get bigger deer. Normally, it's the other way around.

I don't practice QDM on my land, but if you have a track of land and want to practice QDM on it then that's great. But, if we're talking about public land here, you have no say over what other people take as long as it's legal. If a guy shoots a spike or whatever on public land, and it was taken legally, then you should be happy for their success.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, just do exactly as he says. Give him what he wants. Shoot the only biggest bucks you can in the greatest possible numbers. If he wants spikes protected, then leave him spikes. Shoot the trophies like he wants you to do.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

Thats good stuff. When I think monster bucks I think Florida panhandle. I should leave sorry ole Kansas and move there.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:29 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: Otsdawa_Game_Hunter

Yeah and you can see that he is online lurking at his own post in this forum section right now. Must be he's not getting the reply he was looking for? What did you expect you idiot?!
LMAO!!! He got the exact response he was looking for! Too funny. It works every time.

Good post TDWW, glad to hear from you again. It was getting a little dry around here.

Good luck during your deer season. Respect.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well since I am from the NE and reside in NC nowI have noticed that most of these Southern boys around here do just the opposite of what you preach. Most of the young bucks are killed at 1.5 yrs of age or less. Good luck in your crusade and be careful your cape doesn't get caught up on the Beggar Lice.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Where you been TWDD?? Man I miss your posts!! Once again you about had me in tears from laughter!
Old 10-27-2008, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

You got to be kidding me,,, I diddn't even know they had deer in Florida. I thought it was all old people and poodles.. I should call and Cancel my Iowa hunt and book in Florida, Yeah Thats exactly what I will do. Thanks for the insite bottompuppy,, I mean topdawg...... Grow up and get A LIFE
Old 10-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

love how this guy has nothing to say about any of our posts...has he posted this in any other forums? i want to talk to this *****. people piss me off
Old 10-27-2008, 07:02 PM
Typical Buck

TDWW, please help! My state is spiraling down into the bowels of whitetail deer MIS-management! They have not a clue on what they are doing. Your knowledge and insight is our only hope for a quality whitetail population. Please help!

RESPECT!
Old 10-27-2008, 08:21 PM

Ahh- making physical threats to men with high powered rifles. Sound like a recipe for disaster.

Quick Reply: Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.