Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity... >

Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Old 11-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

I can't believe this thread is still alive, much respect to TDWW. I also learned most ppl on here are wound a little too tight
Old 11-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

why in the hell our u guys trying to give this "joke" any respect he sounds like some guy who thinks he is all that and a bag of chips and is "trying" to preach his gospel here
word to u TDWW
1. wtf is with ur name
2. let people do wat they want if they are any kind of deer hunter they have heard of QDM and if they decide to practice it is up to them i really dont give a d@mnand u shouldnt either
3. i would like to see some of your trophys before i i give uan ounce of credibility
4. this doesnt mean i think of myself as a big time sucessful trophy hunter because im not at all one of those
(atleast not yet)
5.florida has deer???

OHHHHHH Now you've gone and done it

TDWW will be doing extra crunches, most likely in a mall parking lot or on the side of the road. He'll probably cut another inch or 2 off his sleeves, and his guns will no doubt get to 17 or 18 inches by the time he calms down from reading this.

Old 11-03-2008, 01:39 PM

MAN HE JUST GAVE UP ONE OF FLORIDA"S SECRETS !!!!!!!!
Now where am i gonna hunt ?
Old 11-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DannyD

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

why in the hell our u guys trying to give this "joke" any respect he sounds like some guy who thinks he is all that and a bag of chips and is "trying" to preach his gospel here
word to u TDWW
1. wtf is with ur name
2. let people do wat they want if they are any kind of deer hunter they have heard of QDM and if they decide to practice it is up to them i really dont give a d@mnand u shouldnt either
3. i would like to see some of your trophys before i i give uan ounce of credibility
4. this doesnt mean i think of myself as a big time sucessful trophy hunter because im not at all one of those
(atleast not yet)
5.florida has deer???

OHHHHHH Now you've gone and done it

TDWW will be doing extra crunches, most likely in a mall parking lot or on the side of the road. He'll probably cut another inch or 2 off his sleeves, and his guns will no doubt get to 17 or 18 inches by the time he calms down from reading this.

who is this guy soembody better show me the light or im gonna kick some @$$[:@]
Old 11-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: johnnybravoo77

I think everyone needs to take the time to relax a little bit. Apparently none of you are able sense the glorified amount of sarcasm in TDWW's post; and everyone seems think they should hurry up, drive to FL and fight with TDWW. If you took his post that serious, I first suggest you promptly remove the corn cobb from your behind, grab a six pack, and sit down and watch Dumb & Dumber! TDWW's post should come as welcome comic relief at a time when the pressures of a terrible economy, and an election that is a joke. There is no reason not to poke back, but have FUN! It seems that so many people, take things so serious, they dont take time to LAUGH.

RESPECT!
i just cant see howthe "respect" he is getting is well deserved this guy cant even grow a set and come on out to tell people he was being retarded and trying to be funny
seriously he has u guys whippdyep u heard me boys
he has got everybody thinking that he is the lord of comedy and chuck norris when he isnt
Old 11-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't get it. The internet brings out the worst in people. They chew out some person for their beliefs; that person could be their friendly next door neighbor for all they know. You have no ideahow a person is outside of their screen name.And I'm guessing TDWWisyour senior mossberg93...I was raised to respect my elders,,, just like everyone elsei know. Some people are lucky to hide behind screen names... from some of the sh!t iread being thrownback and forth to each other over stupid things would definitely cause a fist fight if we were in person.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Typical Buck

I dont think I would really wanna hunt in Florida for the simple fact that supposedly its hard to find a nice deer. You can keep it for yourself. lol
Old 11-03-2008, 03:18 PM

DEER NO ! OSCEOLA AND HOGS probably the best in the country !
Old 11-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

now that he mentions it, i HAVE NEVER seen top dog woof woof and chuck norris AT THE SAME TIME.....coincidence?
Old 11-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Typical Buck

well this defintly is a hothead post and he brought this on himself! holy crap these post make me angry u cant just get ur stupid little attitude then post all ur crap on here and expect ppl not to get offended espeacly "yanks" im southern but thats just stupid refering to northerns as the "spike killers" and crap [>:]it ticks me off! 1.how on earthdid u bring this random and repulsive post up??!?!?! did u just get angry atsome guywho killed ur beloved spike and give us ppl on huntingnet.com (who r respectful huntersanddeserve to see a post worth reading) a leactor and thenwe end upreading some trash thats lecturing us and THREATENS US??? were did u come from!!?!?!?!2. I dont care who u r I dont care if ur the president of the United States u dont go to a forum and post some trash threating us!! 3. If a nice sized spike or 4 point comes out at my lease or on ur lease I WOULD SHOOT IT!! its not ur descionn to limit what sized buck we shoot! 4. I have respect for other hunters but i willnot tolerate threating and senseless foolishness lets say if i ever came to ur lease and u said not to kill a spike whatever i wont but after threatning ppl I would second guess my respect im not tall and mighty and im not saying im better then u but anybody who brings up this trash in a hunting forum filled with many sensable hunters in it isin need ofa butt kicking themselves

lets all bow down to the mighty hunter! we shall not kill ur beloved spikes!

Yea right!

Just get out and hunt let ppl kill spikes its all for enjoyment of the woods! lets hunt without ppl threatning us and being wayyyy to serious about this wonderful sport when we could be enjoying ourselves in the great outdoors im wasting my time typing on this computer reading this post but i thought i would put my opinion

COMON HUNTERS LETS HUNT!!

Quick Reply: Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.