HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...
Old 11-03-2008, 05:42 PM
bayou_buckslayer
Typical Buck

Default RE: Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

well this defintly is a hothead post and he brought this on himself! holy crap these post make me angry u cant just get ur stupid little attitude then post all ur crap on here and expect ppl not to get offended espeacly "yanks" im southern but thats just stupid refering to northerns as the "spike killers" and crap [>:]it ticks me off! 1.how on earthdid u bring this random and repulsive post up??!?!?! did u just get angry atsome guywho killed ur beloved spike and give us ppl on huntingnet.com (who r respectful huntersanddeserve to see a post worth reading) a leactor and thenwe end upreading some trash thats lecturing us and THREATENS US??? were did u come from!!?!?!?!2. I dont care who u r I dont care if ur the president of the United States u dont go to a forum and post some trash threating us!! 3. If a nice sized spike or 4 point comes out at my lease or on ur lease I WOULD SHOOT IT!! its not ur descionn to limit what sized buck we shoot! 4. I have respect for other hunters but i willnot tolerate threating and senseless foolishness lets say if i ever came to ur lease and u said not to kill a spike whatever i wont but after threatning ppl I would second guess my respect im not tall and mighty and im not saying im better then u but anybody who brings up this trash in a hunting forum filled with many sensable hunters in it isin need ofa butt kicking themselves

lets all bow down to the mighty hunter! we shall not kill ur beloved spikes!

Yea right!

Just get out and hunt let ppl kill spikes its all for enjoyment of the woods! lets hunt without ppl threatning us and being wayyyy to serious about this wonderful sport when we could be enjoying ourselves in the great outdoors im wasting my time typing on this computer reading this post but i thought i would put my opinion

COMON HUNTERS LETS HUNT!!