Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Going to the bathroom...

Old 10-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Going to the bathroom...

The other day I had two does bed down a few yards from my tree, that I peed at least twice out of, that morning, it doesnt bother them.

If I gotta take a dump in the woods, I go where I know no one else will walk and bury it good. I dont consider TP litter cause it disintegrates in days.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Fork Horn

I wear a diaper. That way, I just sh*t and pee in it. It keeps me warm when I go on a cold day. The diaper gives extra cuhion/padding on my stand as well. Because the diaper is waterproof/leakproof, it keeps the scent in pretty well.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: sellme69

I wear a diaper. That way, I just sh*t and pee in it. It keeps me warm when I go on a cold day. The diaper gives extra cuhion/padding on my stand as well. Because the diaper is waterproof/leakproof, it keeps the scent in pretty well.
Grandpa? Is that you?
Old 10-23-2008, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I carry a gatorade bottle in a pouch on the side of my back pack. I would never piss off one of my deer stands. Always make sure to drain the lizzard just before you head to the stand and maybe you won't need the bottle.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Fork Horn

I always bottled mine in a Gatorade bottle with a wide mouth. Then last year my brother nailed a dandy with his bow minutes after he pissed right off his stand. Deer came from downwind....no effects. I think I'll let it flynow.

Pi$$ on it.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:56 PM
Fork Horn

Like just said, human testosterone smells just like deer testosterone and if your wife is with you, her pee will smell of estrogen.

I have read a unitversity study that said human urine is actually an attractant.

I don't worry about it. Our crap will smell like preditor crap but deer cannot flee every time they come across a coyote or raccoon pile. I would be a bit more careful with #2 though and try to take care of that business before entering the woods. I do carry TP with me because I've sacrificed too many bits of clothing to the gods of "movement" already.

Bob